Earth Hour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heartofthedark View Post
    I'm glad to see that some people have a good sense of reason and don't do everything they can to kill the planet
    Sorry to hear that your country isn't the best at eco-friendliness though, I hope all the countries get better, mine isn't the greatest either with their clear cut logging and pollution 1000+ year old trees are getting chopped down at a rapid rate here and the logging companies are just insane and greedy
    Originally posted by funja View Post
    yeah we even have problems with loggin here but they arnt alowed to clear cut anymore it caused massive landslides but like now when the trees are leafless you can see there arnt alot on some of the mountains and there is alot of scars where roads and all kinds of things have been quickly rutted out and it is terrible i hate how some people just dont care anymore about the beuty of our earth i love being outside and if it continus like this i wont have even that anymore you might think since i live in a rural area it is clean air but we have an average of orange or red air pollution
    Originally posted by Chocbubbles View Post
    yeah i agree with ur guys points, actually just today we had Tim Flannery who is an Aussie global warming activist talk to us about global warming. like some of the problems we as a whole planet are creating and some things we can do to help the earth.

i remember doing Earth Hour last year, except we did it for 2 hours last time
    Now I understand why is Earth Hour(s) is important.
    GH's Gaomon Fanboy from Boston, MA!

Comment

Originally posted by 2 Tails View Post
      Now I understand why is Earth Hour(s) is important.
      This is great to hear, 2 Tails.

Comment

Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
        This is great to hear, 2 Tails.
        Thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by 2 Tails View Post
          I don't care for earth hour.

What you know about my country?!
          Considering that I have been Portuguese for longer than you, and that I have never left this country, I'd say that I know a lot about your country.

I'm glad tho, that you have understood what we mean with the Earth Hour.
          Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

yay, earth hour starts now!!
            Last edited by Chocbubbles; 03-28-2009, 08:30:10.
            sigpic

Comment

Happy Earth Hour Everyone!

Mine doesn't start for a few hours but, Yay Choc!

Comment

My family will not take the lights out.My mom and dad watch too much sports and movies
                too.

Comment

My Earth Hour starts in 30 minutes Going offline now so, Happy Earth Hour everyone!

Comment

there is no use......... earth hour.. one HOUR of the whole 365 days of the year won't do anything.. people are ignorant.. .. nobody cares,

and if you want an example take into effect when the media and celebrities had there week of green peace" environmental BS and they used earth friendly "satelites" or carpets and sound staging crap

*but do not get me wrong, it all starts somewhere.. if a community does little changes and we all spread the world it could mean changes.. but where does it start and what is it

Comment

my earth hour was last night and gh1 at least we do something for the earth even a little makes a BIG difference
                      ~~~Cookies are the best weapon against war~~~

Mwahaha
                      Epicc people::Escapade a.k.a. EscapeGirl Jee etch Juan a.k.a. Gh1 Clankity Clank Clank a.k.a. Clank
                      Elle! a.k.a. uhm.. Elle Bronny! a.k.a. Bronwyn Shineeyy a.k.a. Shining Star
                      and otherss... You Know Who You Are

Stacking Ftw:3-3-3:2.11 3-6-3:2.61 Cycle:7.13!!
                      Wish me luck for the Six!!!

Comment

binky. who is "we" are you talking about this one hour a year that how many people do, and this does what okay... i do what i can i do understand ------ i do not polute.

Comment

the we is alot of people in the philippines bec they r really TOLD to as in if u dont blah blah blah

Mwahaha
                          Epicc people::Escapade a.k.a. EscapeGirl Jee etch Juan a.k.a. Gh1 Clankity Clank Clank a.k.a. Clank

Comment

hm don't quite understand..... i guess this was only "Earth Hour" so the Filipinos i was talking to were not listening

Comment

what i dont get u nevermind this conversation i have to prepare for a tournament bye!

Mwahaha

Comment

well the power was out for an hour so i decided not to lol but still it got my whole neighborhood to turn off their lights they didnt have a choice
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X