No announcement yet.

Javascript Trick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I try this out? In the Internet Explorer Address bar for ex. where you write: www.''address''.com or where should I put these codes?
    Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

just put it in the address bar and press enter.
      If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

wow this is cool..it's still spinning how do you end this stuff I feel kinda dizzy!

Edited:nvm it stoped when I posted...so cool
        never trust someone who lies to you, never lie to someone who trusts you.

Comment

i cant get them 2 work. i copy them in2 my address bar and i get a navigation cancelled error ??? im lost lol
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
            just put it in the address bar and press enter.
            It's not working, it just shows the page that it shows whenever you got a wrong address.

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

this is making me feel sick

Comment

For the third time I'm asking you all, where should I write that code?

Could you add a screenshot please?

I'm writing it into the address bar but it doesen't work, it shows the message that it always shows when you put a wrong address.

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

Hitman - Use the very First one. Thats the Only one that works for ME
                  Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                  "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

I just typed it Darknight, but nothing shows up, just the homepage (google) and that's where it stays, nothing at all!

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

It works for ME.

javascript:x=0;e=document.body;e.style.position="a bsolute";function rt(){e.style.top=100-(50*Math.cos(x*Math.PI/180))+"px";e.style.left=100+(50*Math.sin(x*Math.PI /180))+"px";x+=5};setInterval("rt()",50);void(0);

Copy that, then Paste it into your address bar. But First Remove whats there.

Comment

I just used Mozilla, but it doesen't work

I wrote this on the address bar:

javascript:x=0;e=document.body;e.style.position="a bsolute";function rt(){e.style.top=100-(50*Math.cos(x*Math.PI/180))+"px";e.style.left=100+(50*Math.sin(x*Math.PI /180))+"px";x+=5};setInterval("rt()",50);void(0);

but it never showed anything

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

It just makes your screen move around

Did you hit enter?

Comment

But OF COURSE

I entered the code, pressed enter but nothing shows up

What is wrong?

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

I don't know? do you use explorer?

Comment

weeeee it turns round and round i keep missin the "post quick repley" thingy
                                i am.....

bat cat mateys: george147, escapegirl, darknight ,
                                mystery, Becky, onebun, lilliput , lili, jenni, electrogirl, mitty and doglover!jcatlz101 if youwant to be my matey just talk to me

oh and....
                                my best riddle: www.freewebs.com/testriddle/1st to finish: no one yet!

Comment

Working...
                                X