Going Away for a While...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Neener
    Well guys I finally get to make that beloved trip to Hawaii I've been dreaming of tee hee I wish I could stuff you guys in my luggage lol. I will be leaving on July 30th and don't tink I will be around a computer while I'm gone and I will be back on September 7th but may be too tired to get on and say hello to you all. So I will miss you all

Aloha Pume' Hana (goodbye with the warmest regards)
    OMB! I didn't see this until now
    I will miss you sooooooooooo much I hope ya have a nice time on da Hawaii though, my dear Neener

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @everyone thank you for your comments I will miss you guys dearly but I will attempt to get on-line as much as I can to post pics but won't be able to play da great games my auntie has dial up (slow stuff) but I will try to keep da humor around but dunno if I will be able to thanx again and its only 4 days away yea!
      DA Goofy Hawaiian Seal of GamersHood

Lost in a room trying to escape

Beam me up scotty!

Comment

• I'm leaving for good soon

Comment

• im going to whodoneit tommorw

Comment

• I'm going on vacation in the beginning of August for 10 days! Then I'll come home for a week and go to Russia till the beginning of September!
            Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

• im going to whodoneit yay did i say that

Comment

• 3 more days!

Comment

• what you're going to Russia Suzy??why??for vacation?
                  never trust someone who lies to you, never lie to someone who trusts you.

Comment

• First I'll go to the SEA! on vacation! (YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!) and then after 10 days I'll come back for a week and then go to Russia to my grandma! And I'll be there till September!

Comment

• oh ok..you can still visit gh right??
                      never trust someone who lies to you, never lie to someone who trusts you.

Comment

• TODAY IS THE BIG DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bye every!

Comment

• bye suzy have fun

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
                          simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

• Bye Suzy, and have a great time

Comment

• Bye Suzy! Have a fun trip!! Enjoy the high seas. And enjoy Russia, too!

Comment

• Good bye, dear Suzy! BIIIIIIIIIIIG WARM I hope you'll have a lot of fun on your trip and gots lotsa a stories about it to tell us when you get back. I will miss you so take care, sweetie

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Working...
                                X