No announcement yet.

Going Away for a While...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've already been gone for a while now, well not actually GONE but our computer is messing up again, and im currently typing from the ever tedious PS3 online keyboard, which i will doubtfully keep doing. Sorry fot not checking in sooner, my sincere apologies. My computer should be up and running in a few weeks. Seeya!
    Time is a mysterious thing. never eat it.

Comment

• Yorick - I hope you have better luck with your computer troubles Bye

Comment

• well, that took all of no time at all, yay! i has entornet agains!
        Time is a mysterious thing. never eat it.

Comment

• I`m gonna be out for a while cuz I have PC troubles, I`m on my sister`s computer now, so I thought I`d warn you...

Going away for a while!
          :dogfoot:MY ONLINE FAMILY::dogfoot:

HUBBY: party 4 ever:hug:
          Proud MOM of: sweet grafitti ~virgo~:sla:,angel suzy:inc:,sparkling rose zillah0625:rose:,the diggin`themolestarted ;)
          BROTHER in-law: Yorick:yayfox:
          SISTERS in-law: dia :happyflower: and Mcakkay:happyflower:

:yaya:Please help my little dragon eggs hatch! :yaya:

http://dragcave.net/user/nefertiti1122

Comment

• @Nef
            I know the pain of computer problems

O well! All summer of waiting finally payed off! Toni going on a vacation!!!!! TONI HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya in a week everyone!
            Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

• Oh, I missed your post, Nef! I hope you can get it fixed soon.

@Suzy.....WOOHOO! Have fun, my dear! Enjoy your vacation.

Comment

• Awww, Nefertiti, sorry to hear that
                Hope the pc issues can be fixed soon

Suzy, have a great time!

Comment

• Just wanted to say that the power cord to my laptop is broken, so I won't be around much until I can replace it.
                  sigpic

Comment

• oh no Crimson!!!!! I'll get you a power cord.. i want you around, lol

Comment

• Hehe, send me $100 then.
                      sigpic

Comment

• 100 for a power cord!!!!!!!!!!!!!! c'mon they are maybe 30 something at most... and if that's the case i'll just send you .... mmm no, that many extenstion cords would prob. be the same price

Comment

• Crimson I so know what thats like I went threw that not to long ago myself, and the prices to replace them are outrageous! Hope you can get it fixed soon!!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                          June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Yes, the price is outrageous... and I could get a cheap universal cord, but it wouldn't charge the battery, just give me power from the wall outlet... so...
                            sigpic

Comment

• yaeh i am glad when mine broke my computer is still under warrenty so i got another one in theree days but still i almost died cause i wasnt on in three days.
                              sigpic

Comment

• hmmmm...
                                I'm pretty sure I have 100 dollars. Tell me where to send it
                                I do, really.

Comment

Working...
                                X