Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope you have a wonderful trip Jeral!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Have a good time, Jeral.
      Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

• wish we all could go along to show some real escaping, overseas
        have fun jeral

Comment

• Leaving for a good bit

Guys,
          I have been busy in real life and I have to leave until life is easier or the next time I get on,you can find me on whatever's on the list;
          1. Roblox; Spark1995
          2. DeviantART; JackNJack
          3. The3Eds; ZeOttselMaster
          4. GameFAQS; ChaosStage

Sorry but I have to leave for ab bit,so have a spoony day while I am gone.
          GH's Gaomon Fanboy from Boston, MA!

Comment

• Awww, sorry to hear that
            I hope that you'll be back soon Take care!

Comment

• Bye 2Tails. I hope things slow down a little in your real life, and that things go well. Hope to see you again soon.

Comment

• Hi All,

I will no longer have anything to do with GH. This site was great, with great people.

Unfortunately some individuals ruin it for everyone.

I will never be back. Thank you and goodbye. Goodluck in life to all of you! xox

Laura

Comment

• I'm saddened to hear that you have decided to leave the forums.
                  I don't know exactly what has made you take this decision.

I just want to remind everyone that if you feel that you are being harassed by someone on the forums, to report that to moderation. Additonally, you can put members on your ignore list. We can't solve all arguments or interpersonal issues, but we are trying our best to keep this place enjoyable for our members.

Take a break, and come back if you like.
                  If you decide not to come back, then all I can do is to wish you all the best

Comment

• Leapfrog--I'm sorry to hear that. I also wish I knew what/who caused this decision, and that the issue could have been resolved, but I respect your wishes. You'll be missed in the forum games, and I wish you luck with your future.
                    Last edited by Crimsonthread; 01-21-2010, 12:15:35.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Wish I had known about this leapy. Gonna miss you. Take care and try us again later please.

Comment

• Wish i had know u better i havnt been able to be on much i wish u the best
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by leapfrog View Post
                          Hi All,

I will no longer have anything to do with GH. This site was great, with great people.

Unfortunately some individuals ruin it for everyone.

I will never be back. Thank you and goodbye. Goodluck in life to all of you! xox

Laura
                          This makes me so very sad. I've had such a good time getting to know you, laughing, joking, and just chatting. I hope that you change your mind, and know that you're always welcome back. We like having you here.

And, as Mistery has already said, members may ALWAYS bring any issues (even with other members) to our attention and send a PM to moderation. And the IGNORE list is a very handy tool. That way, if you're not wanting to see someone's posts anymore, the ignore list allows that.

I wish you the all the best in the future, and I truly do hope to hear from you again in the future. Good luck in all you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
                            And the IGNORE list is a very handy tool. That way, if you're not wanting to see someone's posts anymore, the ignore list allows that.
                            And it too blocks getting PMs from members that are on your ignore list. They can sent you as many PMs as they want, you will never get them.

Take good care, Leapfrog. I hope this isn't a goodbye for ever.
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I'm sorry to see you leave LeapFrog!I do hope you decide to come back to GH. You shouldn't let someone make you want to leave a place. Like everyone has said add them to your ignore list and they wont bother you again as I hope to see you again on here, I do hope you the best in life!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                              June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Greetings and farewells.

Hello again Gamershood. This is strongbull here. As a member of the 2008 Gamershood, I have seen this site grow and thrive. Along with it, I have grown both socially and mentally.I can safely say that I am among the oldest members here, though not active, but unfortunately, As the sun must rise, so too must it set. I have met many friends and seen many things. Been so many things: A man stuck in his room, a girl on a boat, a snowman trying to get home.I have Talked to and met so many educated, brilliant, and joyous individuals, and I count myself lucky to have spent my five years of my life with this unique group. It's funny, When you join a site like Gamershood, you don't join the forum with the idea of "these people are going to be my family, a part of my life for ever and beyond." Well, this is exactly what I found. a home. A family on this great ocean of the internet and beyond all else , that is what humanity needs: A friend, a person to be there for them. A big thank you to all of you who helped me throughout my time and a bigger one to those who remember me. With that, I suppose you all know why I am here. for a greater majority of the time I was here, a good year-two years, I have been online spotty if at most. This is due not to this wonderful community's actions, but to me personally maturing and fading away, also forgetting this site. I would like to say I can be an active member, but unfortunately I know that I would forget about this site. As an older member of this site, I will never truly quit gamershood. I will however be going inactive for an unknown period of time. I will be on fragmented if at all. I suppose this is a semi-goodbye and a somewhat hello. In case I forget, I love you all. Thank you.

“In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.”
                                ― Gordon B. Hinckley

Stay cool my friends.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X