No announcement yet.

Going Away for a While...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be going away for a while starting tommorrow (Sunday). I am posting this so you all will know I just did not just leave. I will be back on the next Sunday.
    Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
    Looney GHer!

Comment

Really?! I have to manage without my sister in arms AND OneBun. I dunno if thaz fair. I'll miss ya both terribly, though. Here is a big for my sister in arms and here is a big for OneBun. I hope you both have a nice vacation
      Last edited by Lilliputt; 10-28-2006, 21:25:29.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

OneBun, best wishes from da alien, if you need sth, just tell it and I will beam it down to you
        Will terribly miss you

Comment

@ OneBun & Dazed.....I hope this week goes by quickly then....because you two will be missed!!!! Here's a hug to take with you!! Bye you two!!!

Comment

@OneBun and Dazed
            Hope you have a great time during the days that we are going to miss you. Good bye and see you both soon!
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

I am not going on any 3 or more day trips until christmas, but you all won't know the difference, because I am goingto have a computer in my room uup at the cabin in northren MD

A Little Ferret Thief
              OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
              Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
              OHOHOH!! Check it out:
              My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
              Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

@ Jess...I'm so glad to hear that!! So when that time comes we can still visit with you!!! Yay!

Comment

Glad ta hear that too It means you can still be with us, right Jess? Oh, good I'm glad

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Yes, yes well between the times I am not inertubing, present opneing nad other holiday things

A Little Ferret Thief
                    OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
                    Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
                    OHOHOH!! Check it out:
                    My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
                    Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

I have to go away for a while due to some health issues. If I can, I'll log in here and then, but I can't tell you exactly when I can be around regularly again, probably in a couple of weeks. Have a wonderful time on GamersHood forums, see you soon

Comment

Mistery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll be very, very missed.....please take care of yourself, get better, and come back ready for some ROFLing.... You're already missed! *shaves off some cat fur...forget some....shaves it all off and gives it to Mistery to take with her.* Take care, and I hope my cat hair gets you through your tough time. I'm only an email away if you need anything or to talk. Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig

Comment

OK Bye Mistery
                          Be back Soon My Perfect Friend

(not good at the mushy stuff)
                          Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                          "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery
                            I have to go away for a while due to some health issues. If I can, I'll log in here and then, but I can't tell you exactly when I can be around regularly again, probably in a couple of weeks. Have a wonderful time on GamersHood forums, see you soon
                            I will miss you so terribly much, ya know dear alien, but if it has ta do with da health I'll wait on da island for you as always. I love you, here is a big and a for you dear friend. I hope you will be able ta visit soon enough and if ya can't, well, thaz ok too

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

You are really making my cry
                              I hope that I can be around soon

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery
                                You are really making my cry
                                I hope that I can be around soon
                                A-HA!! Da logical entity CAN cry! But please don't cuz I'll ...uhm..."borrow" a car and drive all da way ta Switzerland ta make sure you are OK and give ya a good warm hug, ya know...

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X