• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My word of the day "bored"
    Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
    "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

Krungthepmahanakonbowornratanakosinmahintarayudyay amahadiloponoparatanarajthaniburiromudomrajniwesma hasatarnamornpimarnavatarsatitsakattiyavisanukamph rasit

This is the name of a place in Bangkok...I think it's in thai, but it sure is loooooong

And this is the English translation
      The land of angels the great city of immortality various of devine gems the great angelic land unconquerable land of nine noble gems the royal city the pleasant capital place of the grand royal palace forever land of angels and reincarnated spirits predestined and created by the highest devas.

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

SmileS Is the longest word!
        Because there is a mile between the two s's

Comment

found this one here...http://fun-with-words.com/word_longest.html
          ACETYL­SERYL­TYROSYL­SERYL­ISO ­LEUCYL­THREONYL­SERYL­PROLYL& #173;SERYL­GLUTAMINYL­PHENYL­ALANYL ­VALYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­LEUCYL&#1 73;SERYL­SERYL­VALYL­TRYPTOPHYL&#17 3;ALANYL­ASPARTYL­PROLYL­ISOLEUCYL& #173;GLUTAMYL­LEUCYL­LEUCYL­ASPARAG INYL­VALYL­CYSTEINYL­THREONYL­ SERYL­SERYL­LEUCYL­GLYCYL­ASPA RAGINYL­GLUTAMINYL­PHENYL­ALANYL&#1 73;GLUTAMINYL­THREONYL­GLUTAMINYL­G LUTAMINYL­ALANYL­ARGINYL­THREONYL&# 173;THREONYL­GLUTAMINYL­VALYL­GLUTA MINYL­GLUTAMINYL­PHENYL­ALANYL&#173 ;SERYL­GLUTAMINYL­VALYL­TRYPTOPHYL& #173;LYSYL­PROLYL­PHENYL­ALANYL&#17 3;PROLYL­GLUTAMINYL­SERYL­THREONYL& #173;VALYL­ARGINYL­PHENYL­ALANYL&#1 73;PROLYL­GLYCYL­ASPARTYL­VALYL&#17 3;TYROSYL­LYSYL­VALYL­TYROSYL­ ARGINYL­TYROSYL­ASPARAGINYL­ALANYL& #173;VALYL­LEUCYL­ASPARTYL­PROLYL&# 173;LEUCYL­ISOLEUCYL­THREONYL­ALANY L­LEUCYL­LEUCYL­GLYCYL­THREONY L­PHENYL­ALANYL­ASPARTYL­THREO NYL­ARGINYL­ASPARAGINYL­ARGINYL&#17 3;ISOLEUCYL­ISOLEUCYL­GLUTAMYL­VALY L­GLUTAMYL­ASPARAGINYL­GLUTAMINYL&# 173;GLUTAMINYL­SERYL­PROLYL­THREONY L­THREONYL­ALANYL­GLUTAMYL­THR EONYL­LEUCYL­ASPARTYL­ALANYL­T HREONYL­ARGINYL­ARGINYL­VALYL­ ASPARTYL­ASPARTYL­ALANYL­THREONYL&# 173;VALYL­ALANYL­ISOLEUCYL­ARGINYL& #173;SERYL­ALANYL­ASPARAGINYL­ISOLE UCYL­ASPARAGINYL­LEUCYL­VALYL­ ASPARAGINYL­GLUTAMYL­LEUCYL­VALYL&# 173;ARGINYL­GLYCYL­THREONYL­GLYCYL& #173;LEUCYL­TYROSYL­ASPARAGINYL­GLU TAMINYL­ASPARAGINYL­THREONYL­PHENYL ­ALANYL­GLUTAMYL­SERYL­METHION YL­SERYL­GLYCYL­LEUCYL­VALYL&# 173;TRYPTOPHYL­THREONYL­SERYL­ALANY L­PROLYL­ALANYL­SERINE = Tobacco Mosaic Virus, Dahlemense Strain.
          Once a pirate...

Related to the Loonie Crew!!!
          I am an elite member of GFARDTO

And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC
          Also the referee of GH Looney Bin!!!

Comment

FLOCCI­NAUCINI­HILIPIL­IFICATION = an estimation of something as worthless
            sigpic

Comment

Lol that's a long one murph!

Comment

my fav word today is entidissenstablishmenteniterieliziam= THE LONGEST WORD!
                Online family:
                Online bro: Point click man
                Online dad:RC-10M
                Online sis in law:Ratgirl

Comment

And here's my word of the day
                  Callipygian - Someone who makes bad jokes.

Comment

Well no matter how long you word is. Bookkeeper is the only word with 3 double letters (together in a row) in the English Lauguage.

Comment

Really? Cool!
                      But... Sweettoothed?

Comment

Thats not One Word it's two Sweet Tooth.

Comment

My fav word at the moment is onomatopoeia which, for anyone who doesn't know, means "The formation or use of words such as buzz or murmur that imitate the sounds associated with the objects or actions they refer to."
                          Smile and the world smiles with you!
                          Frown and you'll look like a raisin!

I love this site!
                          And Gamershood

Comment

@Dark - Ok!

My word of the day = BALDERDASH

It means Senseless talk .

Comment

HEPATICOCHOLANGIOCHOLECYSTENTEROSTOMIES (39 letters; surgical creation of a connection between the gall bladder and a hepatic duct and between the intestine and the gall bladder) is the longest word in Gould's Medical Dictionary.

~Tonks~
                              .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

"forty" is the only number with its letters in alphabetical order.. and "one" is the only number with the letters in reverse alphabetical order

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

Working...
                                X