Mst3k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mst3k

Mystery Science Theater 3000!! there is this show it was made back in the 1990's and a person ws launched into space with four robots and the people watching them send them REALLY bad movies and to help them keep thier sanity they make fun of the movies! here you can tell peopl what you think of the show, say who is better joel or mike, anything!

remember: follow the rules and don't be mean to people!
    I am and will always be a timetraveler

I missed this thread. I started watching the show in the 3rd season when I stumbled on it and have been a fan ever since. I've literally watched every episode. As for the Joel or Mike question I am a fan of both Joel and Mike and never really had a preference. I did miss Joel when he left, but I got used to it after a few episodes. They both have their own styles and to me are equally funny.

Comment

i personaly like mike better but joel was cool too(i love it when he had that beard ) i remember seeing a little bit of it when i was like 3 or so and i would giggle uncontrolibly but when it went into the movie part i would leave because i thought it was boring here's a question: witch bot is the best?(tom servo all the way )

Comment

I have actually always like Crow better. He is the one always stirring up the trouble.

P.S. If you can ever watch the Rifftrax shorts they are really funny and really remind me a lot of MST3K. They just put out a DVD with 9 of them on it.

Comment

i find a lot on youtube i love them!! i like the harry potter rifftrax like prisoner of askiban( kevin[pretty sure]*hagrid throws food to buckbeak*:here you go buckbeak a nice rat. Mike: SCABBERS!!!) have you seen cinimatic theater yet?

Comment

I have watched the first two, but I haven't bought the last three yet. They were pretty good too. The movies definitely fit the classic cheesy movies like on MST3K.

Comment

on youtube you can't get the whole thing but for the 2nd movie my fav riff is: (harry dosen't say something for a few sconds)Bill: well i'm stumped do you JK's cell number? (i memrized all the quotes somehow )

Comment

The Rifftrax seem to be hit or miss for me. Some of them were good, but there were a few that were a bit dull for me too. I usually buy them when I already own the movie though. I watched the first Harry Potter Rifftrax and it was pretty good.

Comment

i know a funny quote from that to Hagrid(talking to a goblin): Mr. Harry Potter would like to make a withdrawal Mike:if that's ok with you corpse of benjimin franklin. i laghed my head off after that

Comment

Alright, since we are the only two posting here what is your favorite episode? Mine is Cave Dwellers. That is the one that made me a fan in the first place. I stiall laugh when I watch the DVD too.

Comment

hmmmmm "manos" the hands of fate/soultaker i can't decide which one(i might add more when i see more )

Comment

Nobody got your post in "Guess what this is". I guess there aren't any other fans here besides us.

Edit: I have to scan the copies of the fan club newsletters I have for you and post them. I have them all from 1992 to when they stopped printing them. They are amusing.

Comment

have you read the rifftrax blogs?

Comment

No, I honestly haven't. Are there some good posts there?

Comment

no i haven't read any eather well one it was about knitting and it was funny

Comment

Working...
                              X