I saw a movie called "hos your dady?". it really sucked
    Ninjas have more fun
    I'm the Ninja of the Looney Bin
    Online Family:
    PanDad:.....Hitman
    Mom:.........SimplyCrazy
    Brothers:...........Wirodeu and Bread

Comment

I sometimes watch classic movies and I saw one called:Kiss the blood off my hands , and it realy sucked , just like all the classic movies : The fighting , the classic cars and everything , but it was fun watching it
      Last edited by Hitman; 04-24-2007, 17:05:56.
      Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

Brokeback Mountain
        One word to describe this movie---HORRIBLE!!!!!!
        Do the Dew

Comment

ehhh..... the "sandlot" really sucked
          I've got a riddle for you guys.
          PM me or just tell me in chat what comes next in this uhh, well, (how to describe it?) Saying. (I guess)

What does the scouter say about his power level?
          (hehehe I love this part)

Comment

SANDLOT?! I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! lmao

THE Grudge 1 AND 2 sucked reallllyy bad..i almost left the theater for the 2nd one..the first on i saw on tv and just laughed at its lameness...its really lame and not scary
            Sister Dia <3
            Elite Member of GFARDTO

Why Are YOU Worrying about You-Know-Who?
            You SHOULD Be Worrying About
            U-NO-POO -
            the CONSTIPATION SENSATION That's Gripping the Nation!

Why so Serious?

Comment

sponge bob square pants relly bbbbbaaaaaddddddddddd
              .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

Originally posted by Carmit
                sponge bob square pants relly bbbbbaaaaaddddddddddd
                I hate it 2

Comment

i just watched The Frighteners and it was so BAD - but being such an optimistic film freak - i just had to sit it out till the end - just in case the ending was good - which it wasn't lol
                  I'm Hungry, let's get a taco, Thirsty? drink moloko
                  Gamershood Online Paradise is now on Facebook!

Comment

the last legion..just watched it and I hate it
                    never trust someone who lies to you, never lie to someone who trusts you.

Comment

the sound of music sucked sooooo bad!!!

Comment

I've got two words for you: Alien Apocalypse

You see, there's something special about this movie that makes it so bad; it's a Sci-Fi Channel Original Movie!
                        This isn't the only bad Sci-Fi Channel "Original" movie, in fact, I'd say more than 90% of them are terrible, but this one is just the worst! Bad dubbing (it was shot in Bulgaria), stupid plot, dumb lines, bad acting (except for Bruce and Renee!), and, the Channel's favorite feature, multiple cheesy decapitations!

This movie is SO bad; to the extent that it's funny to watch!
                        The Sci-Fi Channel shows this movie anually, usually in March, because it was the most viewed Original of all-time.

I have it on DVD.
                        sigpic
                        "キン肉マンは永遠だ"

Soda Beverage of the Looney Bin

Comment

Originally posted by doglover View Post
                          Scary Movie sucks (1,2,3 and 4...all!)... When I was younger I watched Scary Movie 2 and I kinda liked it...But two years ago I watched Scary Movie 3 and...It totally sucks, it's annoying and disturbing... Also tried to watch Scary Movie 4, but I stopped it right in the beginning
                          ...now that I think about it, Scary Movie 2 was also annoying and disturbing but I was just too young to figure that out...pffft...
                          How can you hate Scary Movie ?! It's just so funny!
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          I really hate Titanic, maybe because it's very famous :X
                          I Want Your Soul

Rooms Escaped:

Comment

There is a movie called "Camp Blood", and it has got to be the world's worst horror movie. It's one of those independent films on a really low budget which means bad acting, bad special effects, and just a really bad film. But I would recommend it because it's quite funny to watch, it's not the kind of film that's "so bad it's good" but it's entertaining in more of a comedy way rather than horror.
                            Scottish And Proud!
                            Put Your Hands Up In The Air!

Comment

I saw this really terrible, horrible movie once. It was a horror movie called 'The Doomed Pinata' or something like that. Not even worth describing. It was bad.
                              Also I watched a Chinese movie called 'The fist of Buddha' or whatever. It was so weird and so bad, that whenever everyone asked what I did the day I watched it, I answered I had been teleported through a space-time loop and lost 2 hours of my life.
                              Escape games teach you:
                              there's ALWAYS something in the trashcan.
                              *Escaped from 41 rooms so far!
                              "Need a different Point of View? Ask away!"

Comment

There was this film I watched ages ago called "Nursie", another independent movie and it had such a bad plot, rubbish actors and it wasnt even scary, to be honest I didnt even watch all of it, it was that bad!
                                Scottish And Proud!
                                Put Your Hands Up In The Air!

Comment

Working...
                                X