No announcement yet.

Favorite music/bands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I luv Panic! at the disco and fall out boy, and occasionaly nickelback. THEY R SO AWESOME! especially the songs "if everyone cared" (nickel back) "i write sins not tragedies" (Panic! at the disco) and "thnks fr th mmrs *thanks for the memories* (fall out boy) and "dance dance" (fall out boy)
    Looney bin cat
    Less than 3 <3
    sigpic

The Rock Gods:
    -Muse
    -Coldplay
    -Paramore

Comment

Well not the best at remembering band names but my all time favorite is Metallica but I also love Korn, System of a Down, and many more rock bands I love rock music except for the screming stuff that you can't understand what there saying and it sounds like their dying lol. I'm not much of a hop hop or anything like that except for my son's godfather he's a up and coming rapper that's pretty good. He's on a hip hop station here in florida and he just did a skit with Boyz in Da Hood. Probably haven't heard his name yet, its Big Dime but you will eventully
      DA Goofy Hawaiian Seal of GamersHood

Lost in a room trying to escape

Beam me up scotty!

Comment

I don't know that I have a particular favorite as far as bands go. I like music from the 80s and 90s for the most part. Two weeks ago I saw Tool in concert, I have front row tickets to see Rush in concert tonight, and tickets to see Morrisey next week. Best of all I have tickets for the Police in Hershy Park in July and Genesis later this year, both which I have always wanted to see in concert. Now if Journey would do a reunion tour that would scratch all three of the bands I never though would reunite off my list.

Comment

Originally posted by HANFGARN
          Rammstein is my religion.
          I really like German music in generally
          YAY GERMAN MUSIC!
          Looney bin cat
          Less than 3 <3
          sigpic

The Rock Gods:
          -Muse
          -Coldplay
          -Paramore

Comment

Originally posted by Jcatzl101
            YAY GERMAN MUSIC!
            YAY GERMAN MUSIC!
            Live in virtue no desire.
            And in the grave an angels' choir.
            You look to heaven, wonder why.
            No one can see them in the sky.
            Rammstein ~ Engel

I have a family ^.^,Wiro's my Brother,Crazy's my Mother,Hitman's my Father and Rannei's my Sister!

Comment

do you guys like german music too? i like german punk rock. because it really sounds... well... punk! thy roll the R's. that makes it interesting, doesnt it?
              Looney bin cat
              Less than 3 <3
              sigpic

The Rock Gods:
              -Muse
              -Coldplay
              -Paramore

Comment

Im old school AHH school
                I like the rollin stones and Elvis and some modern bands like the darkness
                Last edited by Themolestarted; 06-28-2007, 07:15:45.

I'm smilie mad
                ENTER A GLOWING GATE TO FIND MOLE
                MOLE OF THE LOONEY BIN.ELITE MOLE OF GFARDTO
                Online sisters suzy
                ~virgo~&zillah
                long lost bro:hitman
                MOM:nefertiti
                DAD:party4ever
                UNCLE:yorick
                AUNTS:mcakkay&DIA

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jcatzl101
                  do you guys like german music too? i like german punk rock. because it really sounds... well... punk! thy roll the R's. that makes it interesting, doesnt it?
                  I love German Metal and Punk Rock, I also agree the R's make it more interesting!
                  Live in virtue no desire.
                  And in the grave an angels' choir.
                  You look to heaven, wonder why.
                  No one can see them in the sky.
                  Rammstein ~ Engel

I have a family ^.^,Wiro's my Brother,Crazy's my Mother,Hitman's my Father and Rannei's my Sister!

Comment

DOES NO ONE LIKE ELVIS ANYMORE
                    I also like Paolo Nutini

Originally posted by Jellybean
                    First: learn how to spell
                    Second: not everyone loves 'pop' on this forum, i absolutely hate it but i'm not going to judge anyone by what music they listen to. i love hard rock, but i also love classical like beethoven, bach, and bagpipe music (i'm from scottish background)
                    Third: if you don't like gamershood, leave.
                    Fourth: autograph? get a life.
                    Peace to that

Originally posted by fraggle
                    '_rap' is only missing one letter in my opinion, a big fat C!!

sorry, couldn't help myself

I love rock and most anything that's got a good beat, not pop but then I'm old and my parents hated everything I listened to when I was growing up too! lol
                    Peace to thatIf that is your style you should try paolo nutini he rocks He writes about some odd things though you should also try dave mathews
                    Last edited by Adventure; 07-21-2007, 23:22:12. Reason: Please use your edit button. Creating more then one post in a row is not allowed!

I'm smilie mad
                    ENTER A GLOWING GATE TO FIND MOLE
                    MOLE OF THE LOONEY BIN.ELITE MOLE OF GFARDTO
                    Online sisters suzy
                    ~virgo~&zillah
                    long lost bro:hitman
                    MOM:nefertiti
                    DAD:party4ever
                    UNCLE:yorick
                    AUNTS:mcakkay&DIA

sigpic

Comment

i like alternative music
                      never trust someone who lies to you, never lie to someone who trusts you.

Comment

Artist that you love...

... or more, artist whom music you love.
                        The one that you always love to listen, and come back to this music even after a while of break. You can't get enough of their compositions, lyrics, voice. You always wait for new album to come out and you're first to buy it. The one that make you smile or cry, who moves your soul.
                        If you love music, I'm sure you have one like that .
                        So I would like to read about that what artist people here listen to this way . Good if there can be some sample (like youtube video).. [of course it's bad to distribute those illegal copies on internet, but sorry how we are suppose to know about someones music if we can't listen to that? ]

Anyway, my beloved one is Cypriot artist named Alkinoos Ioannidis (Αλκίνοος Ιωοαννίδης). He doesn't really fit my rock/metal taste for music, but somehow he made it to my private top. Nice music and poetry lyrics (sound nice even if you can't understand ).
                        One song from youtube:
                        http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WL5l7Z7wXfU
                        And some other thing that can be found there:
                        http://uk.youtube.com/results?search...kinoos&search=

Now let me know who's yours .. and no worries, I'm not bashing people because they listen to other music than I am

Comment

@Aya_m, I have merged the thread you created with this thread since it very simular if not the same.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

I definitely love alternative rock!! My favorite band is Lifehouse, though I like a million others. Love The Fray, Blue October, Snow Patrol, All American Rejects, etc. Lately I've been stuck on the Hinder cd, too. But I can tolerate - or even like a lot of other music, too. I like rock, some R&B, some hip hop, some classical, some pop, some 80's and a lot of 90's music, too!! I just don't care for the hard and heavy music, nor can I stand to listen to country music. I even like the Beatles.

Comment

im all for alternitive rock. that's blink-182 sum-41 and so on.
                              I've got a riddle for you guys.
                              PM me or just tell me in chat what comes next in this uhh, well, (how to describe it?) Saying. (I guess)

What does the scouter say about his power level?
                              (hehehe I love this part)

Comment

well i luv 80s music and im into panic! at the disco and mcr!!! that kind of stuff!!!!!!

p!atd
                                does anyone like this band? i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                what bands do u like?
                                Last edited by Adventure; 07-29-2007, 11:50:59. Reason: merged thread p!atd with this thread
                                i luv jared leto!!!!!1111
                                i rock
                                i luv ichy and scratchy
                                stupid computer

Comment

Working...
                                X