No announcement yet.

General News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have contacted Terminal House using my Twitter account. Thank you, Mistery, for compiling this list of our fellow gamers from Japan. I hope they're all okay...

Comment

• I think there are more Japanese game creators whose games we're playing regularly, but at least that's a beginning.
      Thank you very much for contacting Terminal House

I've started a new thread with the replies that I've gotten so far:
      http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...t-our-sympathy

Comment

• All blocks from nuclear plant are over heated; now the third one exploded, seven workers are injured.
        Helpers will come from all over the world, but japanese government will decide peu à peu, where it is sure enough for them to help.

Comment

• Yes, I've been following the news, too. Awful situation with the nuclear plants, as well as with the effects of the tsunami in several areas
          The death toll has risen to 1,897, which doesn't account for thousands of bodies that Japan's Kyodo News reports have been found in the hard-hit Miyagi Prefecture on the northeast coast. The number of dead is expected to go up as rescuers reach more hard-hit areas. At least 3,002 people were missing Monday, the National Police Agency said. Public broadcaster NHK reported that 450,000 people were living in shelters.
          And apparently the wind direction has changed, too, and the radioactive air will be blown towards Tokyo.

Comment

• In "our" (Germany) night the second block exploded and the fourth - where the old nuklear rests - has burned! Poor Japan! Three disaster at one time.
            And a german, who lives there, said in TV: don't send money, what they need are warm clothes. They have not much to buy, they need water (which we can't send) and warm clothes. They lost all and it's cold there.

Comment

• Icebear Knut is dead. He was 4 years old.

Comment

• I did not know about this beautiful bear before today. I am sad that he has died so young What happened to him Bip?

Comment

• Tonight (19 March 2011) is a Supermoon. The moon will appear closer and brighter then it has since 1993.
                  Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

• aww i forgot to look out for it last night
                    sigpic

Comment

• @Tanuki: I was not so interessed at him, but I know, he became a symbol for clima and famous all over the world. They said it yesterday in news; they don't knew, why he died. He was alone in the water, they also said.

Comment

• He started to turn in circles on a rock, then stood up shaking, lost control, fell into the water, and probably drowned.
                        The cause of why he fell into the water is not clear yet, possible are a stroke or seizures (epileptic convulsions)

Comment

• Purple Hell

I didn't know where to post this but I know a riddler or two seem to be missing the Purple Hell riddle tools. You can still access an older version of the tools page on the site through the wayback machine here
                          http://replay.waybackmachine.org/200...m/riddletools/
                          however only the info part is available since everything are "snapshots" of the past.
                          I am hopeful that Purple Hell will get back up and running

EDIT: today Thursday 21:st of April, Purple Hell got back up
                          Last edited by Lilliputt; 04-21-2011, 10:38:27.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• I hope MSMiss and other GHers are safe from the storms going through the American South and Midwest.

Comment

• I want to wish Prince William Arthur Philip Louis Mountbatton-Windsor and Catherine Elizabeth Middleton all the best in their new life as husband and wife.

Comment

• DING DONG THE bad guy's DEAD!!!
                                may bin laden r... in h....
                                Last edited by old biker; 05-03-2011, 00:28:50. Reason: bad words choice :wink:
                                Old Age and Treachery Will Always Overcome Youth and Exuberance
                                sigpic

Best Granny in the WORLD! "Hugs and Slugs Dispensed as Needed"

Comment

Working...
                                X