Crazy Terrorist Plot Yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Terrorist Plot Yesterday

All over the new yesterday there were reports of 21 terrorists who tried to blow up 9 planes going to america...thats crazy!

And now people arent allowed to bring anything onto planes for a while. Their only allowed to bring thier passport, boarding passes and money. And prescription medication. If they had a baby, then thier own mother would have to taste the milk in front of security to make sure it didnt contain any chemicals... a bit over the top don't you think...but all for their own safety I guess..

Anyone else here of it?

definitely crazy. but if it saves lives its definitely worth it
    I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

Originally posted by Quizomatic
      All over the new yesterday there were reports of 21 terrorists who tried to blow up 9 planes going to america...thats crazy!

And now people arent allowed to bring anything onto planes for a while. Their only allowed to bring thier passport, boarding passes and money. And prescription medication. If they had a baby, then thier own mother would have to taste the milk in front of security to make sure it didnt contain any chemicals... a bit over the top don't you think...but all for their own safety I guess..

Anyone else here of it?
      Yeah my city, Philadelphia, was on the hit list. I actually work in center city Philadelphia. Scary thought. When I go off the train the police were really thick in numbers at the train station when I got into the city the last couple of days.
      Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
      Looney GHer!

Comment

yeah i heard about the mothers having to taste the kids milk, i think it might be a bit over the top, but people i know live in england - and they fly a lot, cuz they actually are dutch so they come here often - and they say that the security on heathrow sucks, on the news the very same day they said that a 12-year-old kid sneeked on a plane without a ticket nor a passport! i mean, what kind of security you have then?
        Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

thats crazzy. people are saying that Canada might be in trouble because terrorists might be trying to damage the US and one Huge way would be to hit us because we are their biggest supplier of oil and gas. ohh man..scary thought.
          Sister Dia <3
          Elite Member of GFARDTO

Why Are YOU Worrying about You-Know-Who?
          You SHOULD Be Worrying About
          U-NO-POO -
          the CONSTIPATION SENSATION That's Gripping the Nation!

Why so Serious?

Comment

Working...
          X