Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is already over 37°C.I don't think that I can survive this august
    I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.

Comment

• Beaaauuutiful sunset! The sky's all pink

Erh, hi guys! Long time no see

SnoedaIva is my GHFGNP Ik mis jou

*Crash* is the name of my cpu

Divorcee of Hitman, and the #1 GH-night owl

Insecurity is my worst enemy

Comment

• Originally posted by ova View Post
        Here is already over 37°C.I don't think that I can survive this august
        Wow, that's really too hot

We had here 27°C today, very nice weather
        Tomorrow should be the same, with maybe showers in the evening.
        But from Saturday on, it will be much cooler (around 18-21°C) and rainy

Comment

• Lucky you people I'm melting down here.Naturally swimming in a boiled sea isn't fun,either.
          I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.

Comment

• Today only 12°C
            Brrrrr, that's not Summer temperatures

Comment

• it has been really nice here 80s to high 70s lately with clear skys
              sigpic

Comment

• Beautiful weather here, too. Sunny and blue skies with temps in the upper 70's to mid 80's. (Approx. 26 C - 30 C)

Comment

• Today again 27°C

Our Summer seems to be pretty instable with going from 12°C to 32°C, and then back down to 12°C
                  Anyhow, I'm trying to enjoy the warm days

Comment

• Enjoy the sun for me Mistery! We've hardly had a sunny day this summer

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
                    simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

• Oh, today it was cold and rainy again
                      And according to the weather forecast, we won't have summer weather for the next few days....

Comment

• hot 90F and very humid out

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                        June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• ...the same old boring story for me.

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
                          simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

• 85F and pouring down rain Heat Index says it's 89F *sigh* it was 100F earlier today

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                            June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• theres a storm in rotorua nz i wanted to go shoppin
                              .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

• I wish I could share some of my good weather. Temps have remained the same (70's - 80's F) and lots of sun with a slight breeze. Lovely weather. *turns on a giant fan that aims across the midwest (for Shining) and over to Europe and eventually New Zealand.* I'll share my weather.

Comment

Working...
                                X