Clear All

I'm sick of winter allready Atleast it's a bit sunny today

Erh, hi guys! Long time no see

SnoedaIva is my GHFGNP Ik mis jou

*Crash* is the name of my cpu

Divorcee of Hitman, and the #1 GH-night owl

Insecurity is my worst enemy

Comment

It's getting sunny here...though that's not really a good new for me Me's not a big fan of the sun I prefer the cold
      Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

When will god unleash snowy goodness to my land?

I need snow.
        Live in virtue no desire.
        And in the grave an angels' choir.
        You look to heaven, wonder why.
        No one can see them in the sky.
        Rammstein ~ Engel

I have a family ^.^,Wiro's my Brother,Crazy's my Mother,Hitman's my Father and Rannei's my Sister!

Comment

You can have our snow...

Erh, hi guys! Long time no see

SnoedaIva is my GHFGNP Ik mis jou

*Crash* is the name of my cpu

Divorcee of Hitman, and the #1 GH-night owl

Insecurity is my worst enemy

Comment

Originally posted by doglover
            It's getting sunny here...though that's not really a good new for me Me's not a big fan of the sun I prefer the cold
            OMG seriously? I love the sun!! Well as long it is not hotter then 25 degrees Celsius. Seems we finally found a real contradiction between us.

Btw it is today full moon. No wonder I can't sleep.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

It's been raining all weekend here. Not Good old rain but just enough to make you stay inside.
              Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
              "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

It's 3 Below zero here....bbbrrrr I miss the spring....looking foward to Easter LOL

I feel like this about right now...

...LOl frozen buns...
                Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                Looney GHer!

Comment

ROFL ROFL ROFL!! Da OneBun....spreading the ROFL virus again!!

We finally have clouds here!! I'm hoping for a little rain!! We haven't had any significant rain since mid-December! HIGHLY unusual!!

Comment

It's raining here now
                    I don't really like the rain, but it's really cool to walk on the street while it's raining We get all wet
                    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

Its snowing,its snowing,its snowing,its snowing,its snowing,its snowing,its snowing,its snowing,its snowing,its snowing,its snowing,its snowing,its snowing,its snowing,its snowing,its snowing,its snowing,its snowing,its snowing,its snowing,its snowing,its snowing,its snowing,its snowing,its snowing,its snowing,its snowing,its snowing,its snowing,its snowing,
                      I guess snow makes me hyper as we don't get much in Wales, UK, just rain
                      @>--;--
                      spread the love!

Even though I don't know her...
                      :au: Lighting a candle of hope for becky :au:

Comment

A question. If the people on the news say that we have very low humidtity levels and we are having a dry spell. How can we have FOG in the Morning?

Comment

We didn't had a snow day But we didn't had any lessons! =)
                          5 Hours of computing! =)

Comment

Originally posted by Darknight
                            A question. If the people on the news say that we have very low humidtity levels and we are having a dry spell. How can we have FOG in the Morning?
                            Feel free to correct me if I am wrong...but being the "warm front" that I am ()...I kinda find weather interesting and this is my understanding of why you have fog even with low humidity:

Humidity is the moisture content in the air. Fog, is the result of water from the ground evaporating into the air (changing from it's liquid state to its gas state). It doesn't have anything to do with the moisture itself in the air. (I have not looked this up...it's just my understanding...I could be COMPLETELY off base...but thought I'd give it a try. )

Anyway...here in California...We're having RAIN!! LOTS and LOTS of RAIN!!! And I think, Saturday night, we're gonna have lots of RAIN and WIND!! I love a good storm!!!!

Comment

Thanks *feels Happy* your so smart

Comment

You're welcome. But, I'm just making an educated guess. Btw....we still have RAIN!! Lots of it!!

Comment

Working...
                                X