No announcement yet.

Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Funja. Didn't realize you were in the middle of all that. Glad you are high enough to feel safe but do be careful before going over those bridges. Take care pal.

Comment

• Where i am its as if it never happened the rivers are a little up and muddy but that always happens when it rains. The lakes are up which is good i guess. Its hot sunny and dry now. Thx everyone for your concern hope you all are doing fine.
      sigpic

Comment

• Hi Funja, glad to hear it stopped raining and the sun showed itself.

Here it is cold. About 7 degrees Celsius, very windy what makes it feels even more colder. And some rain from time to time. We barely had sun the last days.
        It's far too cold for this time of the year. I expected I would complain by the warmth by now. Now I only can wish I could complain about heat.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Still much too cold for middle of May with 10°C (~ 50 F)
          And grey and rainy.
          And no heating, so it's not warm inside either...

Comment

• Mistery I know where you are!!

According to the science section of 'The Independent' newspaper, a new planet has been discoverd which has earth like temperatures.

Its name is Corot-9b.

Last edited by dalveen; 07-07-2010, 02:15:02.

Comment

• You must be Renegade's spy

Comment

• Wow this inter-planetary communication system is fast.

Comment

• Very nice weather here, sun is shining and it's about 27 degrees celsius.
                  Suomi-Riddle

Suomi-Riddle 2

Comment

• ooh that sounds nice Bronwyn

about 11 degrees here. and thunderstorms on saturday!
                    sigpic

Comment

• After some nice and mild to warm days, we're back to 18°C (64.5 F) and stormy and rainy weather

Comment

• We're havin' a heckuva heat wave here in the High Desert,may break some records.

In the 15 years I've lived here I've never seen it go over 95F & it may go to 97 by tomorrow or the next day.
                        "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

• That's the weather I grew up playing golf in. The rough didn't grow nearly as high and you could find those expensive balls

Comment

• Freddie, those are pretty normal temps for my area. So the high desert doesn't normally get that warm? Interesting. I hope you like the heat then!

Weather here is pretty mild at the moment. 73 F (23 C) and a bit breezy right now, and this weekend it will easily reach into the low 90's F (around 33 C). Not unusual this time of year. Maybe I can make it to the beach or a walk in my favorite park. I really need it.

Comment

• The next four days will be heavy rain, thunderstorms and temps in the high 80's and the wonderful high humidity we have here! so can you imagine how my hair looks with the rain and humidity lol

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                              June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• At least you don't have curly hair. That's even worse in high humidity!

Comment

Working...
                                X