No announcement yet.

Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And we are in a heat wave. 100 F (37.8 C) here today...we only had VERY few days of summer heat in the summer, and now here's our Indian Summer. Thank goodness for air conditioning!

@Kzin and RBS....Please send me some cool weather and RAIN!

Comment

• We have had less than 1.5 inches of rain this month, until yesterday - 3+ in twelve hours. And since we are at sea level, yes to the flooding. The rain was terribly needed though

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

• The leaves are begining to change rapidly. I hate this time of year between fall and summer i love fall i love summer too but i hate to see summer leave.
        Its getting really cold i dont want to but im wearing a jacket tomorrow

Also lots nd lots of rain showers
        sigpic

Comment

• A jacket, I'm still in shorts. You have a little more elevation than we do

Comment

• Pretty sure i am about 2000 feet
            sigpic

Comment

• We broke a record (for a high temperature on October 11th) yesterday where I am. We reached 97 F (approx. 36 C). And it will be hotter today. Ugh. I wish it would start raining soon. I just love a good storm. Heat is so draining...

Comment

• Last night it was -11.8° C (10.75 F) here

And it's been snowing for 2 days.

Comment

• Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Comment

• We're expecting 20 cm snow tomorrow
                    Then cold weather throughout the week, with the lowest temps on Saturday with -15°C (5 F) apparently

Comment

• Burr!! That's far too cold for an alien. Go move your spaceship closer to the sun!

Comment

• Yep that's what I'm trying to do, but the control button is frozen!

It's been snowing all day, and it was difficult to get home after work. Had to wait more than 20 minutes for the bus (usually they come all 7 minutes), so it was very full of snowmen and snowwomen The LED-display at the bus stop warned that the public transportation service was irregular due to bad road conditions.
                        And it's still snowing...

EDIT
                        All our airports have been closed because of the snow

Comment

• Wow! I honestly can't imagine such weather. Never lived anywhere where weather was so harsh. And well, it's a good thing you don't have to use an airport to fly your ship. But 20 minutes in the snowy cold at a bus stop? BURR! I hope you have thick, warm winter clothes.

Weather here is boring and sunny - again. Chilly, though. Not warm. Blech. I want some rain. A really good storm...

Comment

• Yeah, but I'm still freezing

That's how it looks like around here:

Comment

• I hope that's not REALLY outside your house. Well, that looks comfy. *sits*

Oopmh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery View Post
                                Yep that's what I'm trying to do, but the control button is frozen!
                                LOL

EDIT
                                All our airports have been closed because of the snow
                                I actually heard that on the news here!

Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
                                Chilly, though. Not warm. Blech. I want some rain. A really good storm...
                                You can have all our rain if you want. Have you seen the storms in the east (US), tornadoes, T-Storms.......

Originally posted by Mistery View Post
                                Yeah, but I'm still freezing
                                It is going to get to about -3 C here tonight. That is very cold for this region. *Shivers*

That's how it looks like around here:
                                When I lived where it snows, I would shovel off the grill to cook steaks, looked just like that. And my dog loved it when I shoveled the snow, I would throw a scoop up in the air, and he would try too catch every last flake. He was so funny!

Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
                                I hope that's not REALLY outside your house. Well, that looks comfy. *sits*

Oopmh!

Comment

Working...
                                X