Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Championship/European Championships, Soccer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adventure
    You mean you did see the match between Holland and Portugal?
    yup i watched it, 4 red cards!!! anyways what i said is that i predicted portugal would win but i got the wrong score. oh well 1/2 is good enough for me.
    I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

yeah i thought they were gonna win too, but i also thought holland did have a chance, but with this russian guy.. it was just one big chaos!
      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

allez les bleus

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

yeah but what about good oll england wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Comment

yeah i was a bit disappointed, rooney let em down. but france (my favourite international team) definitely cheered me up. i was actually surprised as i thought brazil would win, but whatever

Comment

yeah me too but france was doing quite good! and for england i've been laughing constantly about that crouch-person (dunno his name very well) he's sooo tall!!! omg he doesn't look like a soccer player at all, but well, guess he's quite good as he's in the national team

Comment

france will win the world cup, now that argentina and brazil are out

Comment

Well just so long as France knock Portugal out, I don't care - They play so dirty!!
                  They time-wasted there way through both games (Holland's and England's) They don't deserve to be where they are!!
                  Ronaldo is a cheat!!! and to get his own premiership team-mate sent off says it all!!!! (He even WINKED to the bench after it happened!!) Never thought anyone would play as dirty as Argentina, but Portugal did - They are an embarrasment to the sport!!!
                  (Oh and Lampard, don't worry - I'll always love you!!)

COME ON FRANCE!!!

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

dazedncraced i completely agree, but i think Figo plays dirty as well, he did as if boulharouz was pinching him in the eye, but he did not touch him with a finger!
                    and you're so true about them time-wasting their way trough!! they just do as if they're hurt, they just fall and say: oooh look at THAT i've fallen on the grass, completely on my own...
                    Come on France, we support you Portugal does NOT deserve it!

Comment

regardless of what ronaldo did, i still believe rooney deserved a red card. anyways i couldnt BELIEVE Figo didnt get sent off after headbutting Van Bommel, oh and dazedncrazed i hate to say it but in my eyes lampard had a horrible world cup, and it will transfer into the premiership season, where Arsenal will overtake them and finish top of the table.
                      GO GUNNERS GO!

Comment

jup samuel, you're completely right! but it is a really weird championship this time, i think that there are given around 350 yellow cards in only 50 games!! that's insane!! there was this match were the man gave 3 yellow cards and only after the third card decided to send him off

Comment

yeah thats pretty funny. i dont know if this is off topic but steven gerrard is the best english player and my favourite english player. definitely not a david beckham or wayne rooney. i think germany will win today 2-1.

Comment

oh well samuel - you were wrong - Italy are through!! 2-0, just like you'll be wrong about Arsenal being ahead of Chelsea in the league!! lol, oh well you can but dream!

Comment

oh well lol, it was a good game though. im a huge arsenal fan and i think its not fair having chelsea in any league, theyve got bottomless pockets! theres no limit to the world class players they can get. i do think chelsea will probably win this season but it would be really nice if they didnt.

Comment

Thank Goodness - The cheating scum are OUT!!!

CONGRATULATIONS FRANCE
                                Last edited by dazedncrazed; 07-06-2006, 19:03:46.

Comment

Working...
                                X