Clear All

• Mistery
    replied
    LOL

It's more of a toy Escape

Leave a comment:

• EscapeGirl
    replied
    OMB! I'm writing CNN as I just saw a spaceship trying to impersonate a plane!!

And you DID create me! AND YAY! I lost that extra weight I've been working on!!

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Just playing around

Click image for larger version

Name:	pic.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	1691475

EDIT
    And I made da Escape

Name:	cat.jpg
Size:	10.5 KB
ID:	1691476

Leave a comment:

• dearbarry
    replied
    post some of our artwork

expect to see more work from you ~
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• invincible
    replied
    Nice! Or as some kids say, Nito!

Leave a comment:

• old biker
    replied
    take your time dear friend ,work always comes ahead
    becouse ..no work .. no nothing..

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Wow, really? That's cool, thank you old biker

Yep, I'm working on the sequel to In Somnia, but due to my heavy workload and other issues I'm progressing slowly.

Leave a comment:

• old biker
    replied
    aha .. a new game in progress ,mistery ?
    looking forward to it .
    i read before that you had doubts about the number of players ,but believe it ,your games go much further than the usual game-sites.i keep sending them for instance to a friend who lives already more than 20 years in thailand ,where he put youre games online. he told me they are great succes.
    (that with others of course)
    in a meantime, he became an escape addict too
    now i think ,this a market where others cant go on to ,becouse of the language
    so please ... keep on making games ,we all enjoy so much

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Lol, ninja tools in such a scenery?
    Don't worry, I try to make the game solvable

Leave a comment:

• funja
    replied
    dang lol soo close well at least hide a few ninja tools for me to sneak around with lol i could finish your game fast then

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Thank you
    Lol, now don't expect me to post a walkthrough here

Leave a comment:

• funja
    replied
    lol that looks great except how you suppsoed to get to teh building the path ends at the wall there better be a rock climbing tool

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Thank you all for your encouragement

Some progress on the screen that I posted earlier as a sneak peek of the continuation of In Somnia - the rest will be (probably) kept secret

Name:	Screen1_preview.jpg
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	1691107

Leave a comment:

• Adventure
    replied
    Originally posted by Mistery View Post
    How about this (not yet finished) pic?

[ATTACH]11813[/ATTACH]
    Originally posted by Mistery View Post
    Tried to create a landscape and a few more or less strange trees and bushes. Just work in (slow ) progress.

[ATTACH]11867[/ATTACH]

But with that low number of players, I don't know if I should hurry up anyway...
    Wow, those look very realistic. You learned how to use this new software very fast. Truly great artwork!

But what do you mean with low number of players? You games were always popular. They still are. Am I missing something?
    Either way you should take your time, and only spent time to it when you feel like it. Creating games should be relaxing, what make you feel good. Though I understand that others' enthusiasm works motivating, and is too essential. I agree, with Nigec to keep in mind not everyone post a comment after playing a game. Well, in case you forgot, I do love your games, adventure games, riddles, I just love them. The end result always are fantastic, and it clearly shows the effort you put in them. As long you enjoy creating games, never stop to create them.

P.S. sorry for spotting the new creation that late. For some reason I always miss out on this thread lately.. like the past 6 months or 12 months.

@Nigec, that train look awesome. Never played a game of you, I think. I better check them out when I have some time.

Leave a comment:

• nigec
    replied
    @Escape
    Thank you!
    I meant only few players were playing the game.
    I know that this game development area is not much visited by most members
    I don't thinks its because people don't play the games, they just don't comment, unless they can't do it or think the game is cr*p. Friends will give an honest answer.
    If I do progress threads its usually the kiss of death for my games, so I wait till its ready to test, the only reason I mentioned the Handyman remake is that I need help with a few things

You are lacking ideas? Make a storyline contest here
    I used to love doing AGS's MAGS, but I've yet to see a multi engine contest that was successful. Having a set theme and a few rules is a great way to learn. I'm not very good at stories or working from anyone elses, the best I get is a beginning and an end with nothing inbetween lol.
    I do have a story a friend wrote but its way to chatty and as yet I can't find away round it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X