Mistery's games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News

Since my last post was 1 month ago, I'll double post exceptionally to provide some news:

I haven't given up See Legend but since I plan to submit a game for the Adventure Maker Contest, I have postponed it.

Since I don't have much time at the moment, I just hope that I can finish the game before the deadline. But anyhow, I will post it on the forum as soon as it is ready

For the storyline:

Your friend, Amanda, has found an offer for a very cheap vacation on an island for two weeks. Despite your suspicion, you decide to go with her. Then something horrible happens...
    Reveal the secret behind the tragedy, and try to survive!

Because of some scary and morbid content, the game won't be suitable for young players.

I'll keep you updated on this project

Comment

I look forward to playing it!! And thanks for the update.

Comment

That sounds promising. I am looking very forwards to play Sea Legend.
        And of course we don't want you to rush anything.

Oh, and can you also update us about the game contest?

I think you missed my post from a week ago in the chat, so I I will tell it again. I loved to play your last mini game. The tunnel system was a bit tricky in the beginning, since you didn't always end up at at some spots. Thank you for creating this gamers "snack". It was really lovely to play it.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Thanks to both of you for your nice words, such positive reaction keeps me motivated to do the lot of work on my games

For the contest: Well, right now it's just announced (you can click the link), and if I know more about the winners etc. I might post about it, too.

The game that I plan to submit for the contest (ummm... although there is a story line, I don't have a title yet) will be a little bit different style of game; and I hope that I can finish Sea Legend after that, too. But I don't think this will be this year... Can't say yet

Comment

Good job mistery keep up the good work i have played nearly every single one of your games and all of the games here on gamers hood and i must say bravo i must give props lol
            I AM A MEMBER OF THE Looney Bin

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemys first law of Equivalent Exchange.
            play a scary game

mysterys games

Comment

Thank you

Comment

these games look really great i just cant download anything on this computer but im sure theyre great
                If you want to rebel against your parents, outlive them, outearn them, and know more than they do. -Henry Rollins

If anybody has the ole Xbox Live, be sure to add me: ArchaicBread

Comment

Originally posted by nigec
                  some nice looking games

oh you can get Caligari trueSpace 3.2 free as well, which isn't very system intensive

Thanks for the tipp
                  And thanks for the nice words about my games, I know yours, too

Comment

lol good games i like the water quest 1 <>
                    The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery
                        Since my last post was 1 month ago, I'll double post exceptionally to provide some news:

I haven't given up See Legend but since I plan to submit a game for the Adventure Maker Contest, I have postponed it.

Since I don't have much time at the moment, I just hope that I can finish the game before the deadline. But anyhow, I will post it on the forum as soon as it is ready

For the storyline:

Your friend, Amanda, has found an offer for a very cheap vacation on an island for two weeks. Despite your suspicion, you decide to go with her. Then something horrible happens...
                        Reveal the secret behind the tragedy, and try to survive!

Because of some scary and morbid content, the game won't be suitable for young players.

I'll keep you updated on this project
                        This sounds promising. Can't wait!!
                        Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

WoW Mistery! Great games!
                          PNCchick

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

I have two of your games, Mistery! One is Dwarf Land and I solved it (for about....9 hours thinking!) and the other is Water Quest! I still strugle to solve it!

I like them both! They're great!
                              Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

@Mistery~I didn't know these were games you made. I love the Neighbor's series.

Downloading Dwarf_Land and Water Quest right now, looking forward to trying them out.

ooooh and there is more games to download.....almost like christmas, looks like a busy week.

Comment

Working...
                                X