• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

armor bubble

can someone tell me where to find it and is there more than one

Comment

I haven't seen an armor buble.
      Do have apple and wish I had mapped the area .. I've been to town to shop and will head off to see the witch. Stopping to shop near the cobblers. - enough for tonight.
      Back to the witches now and found out what I needed next.

Sept 22
      Have last two items. This island? has no rest areas or the option to buy a cup of coffee or a chocolate chip cookie. *sigh*
      Alan lvl 17, wolf and witch lvl 16.
      Thebig hairy ape guy - lvl 21 I think - what is his weakness?
      Have first item .. just 2nd item to go get.
      And a thunder storm moving in - so heading off-lne.
      Pricy sugar! - So after shopping some more will head to Halloween town. Upgraded two weapons. All I could afford. They only take cash.
      ARGH! Glad I saved before leaving town. DIED. Its late at time for bed.
      sept 23 -I have cookie! & now potion. Enough for today. Next back to dwarf's town to upgrade once again as I've got some spare change.
      Sept 26
      Half way to first gate shopping at the covered wagon. Going through the maze area between gates.Shopping after last gate. and saved.
      Sept 27 - Had a terrible time after leaving the shop - two battles about did me in - 6 magic throwers - I ran from other battles. Upgraded but need to upgrade all my spells/dreams also$$$$. Two of my guys are lvl 20 but no sign of the experience toward lvl 21. Going to read posts. Nothing i posts or that I could find in the guide. Think I'll call it a night.
      3 Oct
      Is lvl 20 high as one can go?
      In sleeping - will try potion tomorrow.
      6 Oct - headed that way. some wicked battles.
      Last edited by NannaJoy; 10-06-2009, 06:37:43.

Comment

Help

where do you get the soft wheat flower and what do you do in
        Dark Village

Comment

General Tips

Some general tips from someone who has finished the game:

1. There are three different types of character

2. Some things about these characters:

3. Notes on General Battle Strategy:

This may seem like common sense, but pick two characters (other than Alan) and stick with them. Don't dilute your experience, unless you want a neverending game.

Some characters
          have weapons with
          Be careful with them; you might heal your enemy.

This can lead to some excellent strategies (read: freeze and damage).

Bubbles of different levels are treated as separate, so you can equip 3 different Dreams Bubbles and 3 different Life bubbles on your armor if you need to.

Ice (and sometimes Medusa) are your friends. Solidifying a General or Prince may be the difference between a character living or dying (and having to be revived - those potions cost a lot, not to mention the character loses the experience if the battle ends).

Teach your Melee user(s?) magic. Wait, what? Yup. A good de-freeze or de-stone spell will get your other characters back up and fighting for only 5 DP.

Make use of the
          Bubbles. They WORK. Put
          together for a super special character. Literally - all those extra attacks make their special bar shoot up like mad.

4. Item Notes

These will be VERY IMPORTANT for boss fights.

Comment

Skeleton Walkthrough

http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/unfairytale/maps.php
            For ease of reference.

Comment

Arrghh

Why can't I beat this apple tree? What the heck!?!?!

:O got it! yahoo!
              Last edited by KalhuaMudslide; 01-14-2010, 21:49:41.

Comment

i never finished this - bored - so giving it another go on this rainy day. On my way to visit Pea .. saved and that is it for today.
                map http://www.foofa.net/maps/UnfairyTal....php?map=World
                Well - got a bit done before the thunder storm moved my way. (10 Sept)
                Visited Pea, then to store to buy pea, back to Pea's - and now need to head to witches if I remember right. (15 Sept)
                3 Oct: I've been back to witches and now off for an apple with wolf along. Hmm.. do I have to have him selected as part of my party? I opted to use wolf for now and bought him something and now headed toward the forest. Sure wish I had more money .. is there a cheat code for that
                Last edited by NannaJoy; 10-04-2010, 04:01:35.

Comment

@NannaJoy

I wish there was a cheat code for money!! the most ive had is about 100,000 but i spent it all on Lvl 3 bubbles at a merchants.
                  i have the best weapons and armour from the darkville town, but i know that the best **** is at the dwarven village, but i cbf saving up all my money again, lol. my party is, Alan, Alessa and Pea, they all have lvl 3 dream bubbles, as i am working on a spellcaster sort of team, i have stocked up on hp and dp potions, so atm i dnt have much 'denari' any ideas on the best team?

Comment

Working...
                  X