Arcuz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never found a +5 item
    Never found a blue/gold item with any + values, only added stats...
    Still looking for my full gold level 31 suit too ... need a helmet, shield and a sword...
    Last edited by GameGlitch; 01-10-2010, 16:56:11.

Comment

• I killed all the animals in the mystery cave north and the pink chest appeared. Only... I can not get it! It is like 'in the cave' anybody any clues how to reach it?
      Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahiha View Post
        I killed all the animals in the mystery cave north and the pink chest appeared. Only... I can not get it! It is like 'in the cave' anybody any clues how to reach it?
        Thanks!
        Usually the pink boxes are the final items necessary to complete the quests. . . .

Comment

• here are my contributions:

in the achievements, there are two ??? achievements.

the second achievement is achieved by "Beat the final arena". There are just some ogres, ghosts, level 33 lightning centaurs, and 2 low health versions of the final two headed boss, one at level 33 and one at level 36.

secondly, big bang + berserk + poison combo is really good, im hitting 95k on level 33 ogres with this, the +3 poison drains them 17k damage per turn (lol although the big bang kills them in one hit already). Its basically really good for first time runs killing bosses etc. The level 3 hurricane thing is better for clearing more noob monsters, but the big bang + poison makes the boss killing really easy, since it poisons 100%, the poison drains 20% of their hp; when i got this ability i cleared the two quests whilst being 4 levels under the ogres in the room (level 29 against level 33 ogres)

Comment

• also there was this bug i did yesterday, but i cant do it anymore. i think your net has to be really laggy or something

what happened is, i was logged in my account, i went to premium shop, and logged out my account, logged in another account, and i saved and quit, so i had two accounts with exact same character. i just tried today, but it didnt work anymore. u get logged out without save after you relog in. i still have two accounts exactly the same, minus the work i did on one of the accounts today

maybe someone can look into this and find out how

Comment

• Now I know what the second last achievement (???) is awarded for:
              you have to revive (die and restart in town) 99 times.

The only thing that's missing is the "map cleared" achievement. I still don't know how to get it. You don't get it for killing all mobs in an area in al single run. I tried this a few times.

Comment

• Ok I just beat the game. This is my end game data just in case people are posting their setups and such. Clean char btw, no hacks or cheats.

Level 35

Stats: Str 150, Agi 102, Con 100, Luck 84

Dmg 877-970
                Defense 379 plus 611
                Shield Block 48 percent
                Health 2080
                Mana 475
                Crit 72 percent

Gear: too lazy to post, but rarest are gold shield of king kong (25 percent block at lvl.0 shield block) and gold armor of spirit (126 def). The rest is ordinary stuff.

Went axe, thunder element, hurricane path, with max berserk, holy light and increase all stats.

Comment

• That's funny. How is dying 99 times an achievement to be proud of?

Comment

• Originally posted by ACEHC View Post
                    Now I know what the second last achievement (???) is awarded for:
                    you have to revive (die and restart in town) 99 times.

The only thing that's missing is the "map cleared" achievement. I still don't know how to get it. You don't get it for killing all mobs in an area in al single run. I tried this a few times.

the 999 combo achievement is impossible... the monsters keep cutting my combos

for map cleared, u just simply have to explore every room of the map, then go back to village, exit and reenter

Comment

• Arcuz cool glitch

I'm not sure if this was posted earlier, but I found this glitch today.

When the one guy offers to let you store stuff in his luggage, take advantage. I put a few of my swords in there that had 0 or 1 composition left. After I saved and exited, when I came back the original composition number returned.

For example, the +2 Apollo sword kept all of the added attributes but allowed another 8! So I took off all my armor and accessories and tried it, and it worked!

have fun

Comment

• Originally posted by rseman View Post
                        I'm not sure if this was posted earlier, but I found this glitch today.

When the one guy offers to let you store stuff in his luggage, take advantage. I put a few of my swords in there that had 0 or 1 composition left. After I saved and exited, when I came back the original composition number returned.

For example, the +2 Apollo sword kept all of the added attributes but allowed another 8! So I took off all my armor and accessories and tried it, and it worked!

have fun
                        lol, that was a glitch i wanted to see myself, however i finished the game already and wasted all the crystals )-:

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

• sometimes the composition number is greater than the original, especially if you put + bonuses on it... some of my items get like 12 compositions readded to them...

Comment

• OK, this really works.
                            But if you use this glitch, you might aswell change the items with cheat engine.

Comment

• cheat engine can change items?

Originally posted by ACEHC View Post
                              OK, this really works.
                              But if you use this glitch, you might aswell change the items with cheat engine.
                              I am using cheat engine on one computer for fun... I did not know you could change the items with cheat engine. I only knew how to get more xp and gold.

Comment

• Haven't really beaten the game yet, but I'm about to...
                                Anyways I thought it would be cool to post Character Stats/Equipment

Level 35
                                Stats: Strength 110, Agility 87, Constitution 56, Luck 69

Damage 652-717
                                Defense 349+357
                                Shield Block 16%+8%
                                Health/Mana 1640/343
                                Critical Hit 101%

Equipment:

Helmet of Legend-get 5 hp, get 4 sp, 9% crit hit, +5 drop rate, 0 compose

Armor of Knight-9% crit hit, 3% magic resist, +5 drop rate, 1 compose

+2 Sword of Brave- 87-97 damage, lvl 3 thunder, 9% crit hit, 10% attack bonus, 0 compose

Glove of Knight-get 5 hp, get 4 sp, 9% crit hit, +10 drop rate, 0 compose

+4 Shield of Knight- defense 55, get 8 sp, +20% defense, 9% crit hit, 3% magic resistance, +5 drop rate, +16% block, 2 compose (lots of compositions!)

Ring of Curse-10% defense, 20% attack, 9% crit hit, 1 compose

Fine Necklace- 10% defense, 20% attack, 9% crit hit, +10 drop rate, +100 extra weight, 0 compose

Silver Bracelet- +1 hp recovery, 20% attack, 3% crit hit, +5 drop rate, 3 compose

Brass Belt-+1 hp recovery, 30% attack, 9% crit hit, 0 compose

+2 Boots of Knight-defense 38, 9% crit hit, 6% magic resist, +10 drop rate, 0 compose

I included the base defense or damage for any + level equipment. I got the idea from this forum to max out my crit hit to 100% through equipment composition. Every hit is a crit hit! Plus a lot of thunder!

Oh yeah, the hurricane abilities are totally worth it, especially bladestorm! Holy light isn't too bad for getting an extra revive.

Really fun game!

Comment

Working...
                                X