Mr. Looney Adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Looney Adventure

Looney's helicopter is crashed and he is lost in the jungle. Help Mr.Looney to find his way back home.

http://www.gamershood.com/14111/adve...oney-adventure

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

There is small bug....dont walk back to the 4th pic...You can't walk forward again...otherwise a cute game

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Im cluless at the bridge, what to do?
      sigpic

Comment

wolf has gotten me twice. picked up two things in first pic and neither seem to do the trick.
        must hit head .. finially done . glitchy ..
        Last edited by NannaJoy; 10-30-2010, 21:51:02.

Comment

Tixie:

NannaJoy:

stupid slide-game, grrr
          Last edited by tipper75; 10-30-2010, 21:56:49. Reason: Merged Posts. Please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Comment

Originally posted by kumari View Post
            Tixie:

NannaJoy:

stupid slide-game, grrr
            Kumari:

What screen are you talking about? I'm referring to the hanging bridge which you have to fix before you cross? The bridge I'm talking about is on the third screen..
            What I've done so far with the bridge:

But after that I'm clueless. I think I have to do something with the ropes to keep the bridge up, because if I try to cross it after doing the first steps, the bridge collapse and it's game over.
            I feel soooo stupid Anybody? Hello?
            Last edited by Tixie; 10-30-2010, 23:06:32.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tixie View Post
              Kumari:

What screen are you talking about? I'm referring to the hanging bridge which you have to fix before you cross? The bridge I'm talking about is on the third screen..
              What I've done so far with the bridge:

But after that I'm clueless. I think I have to do something with the ropes to keep the bridge up, because if I try to cross it after doing the first steps, the bridge collapse and it's game over.
              I feel soooo stupid Anybody? Hello?
              Hey Tixie I had trouble getting over the bridge too, but the only thing you're missing is the vine. You can find one dangling from the tree in the second scene. When you have it go to the bridge and use the blue-ish plank and the other plank. After the gaps are filled use the vine on one of the poles connecting the bridge together, then use the identical poles in your inventory in the gaps. See here: Then you should be able to cross
              “You’re not a whore if its for charity!”

Comment

Thanks alot! Would never have found it without your help!
                Ok, I crossed the bridge now.. But wah.. Now I'm stuck at the next scene.. I got

Have no clue what to do.. Clicked around and found some shiny glowing creatures coming out of the mushrooms when you click them.. What else is there to do? Gah..
                Last edited by Tixie; 10-31-2010, 13:33:42.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X