Abandoned Manor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abandoned Manor

The abandoned manor is said to be full of secrets. You decided to explore the manor to see what you could find. After getting enough courage to go inside you realize that you are locked inside by a magical force. Now you must search around for a way to escape! Good luck!

Play Here

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Going in at 21:21 (9:21PM)
    Wondering how long I will be in there

Edit:
    Been busy for about 23 minutes. Paused the game a couple of times because of other things I had to do.
    Will continue this one tomorrow.
    From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
    sigpic

Comment

Stuck on the piano and 9 digit combo, but I have been through several interruptions, now tired

Comment

I think we already have this game up. Never mind, that was Black Creek Manor...neither game I want to start before going to bed (it's 11 p.m. here).
        Last edited by Purp; 12-08-2013, 07:09:34.
        Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

I finished, with help This was very difficult!

Comment

the game stopped working due to a shockwave plugin or something. Now need to begin again but just wondered if it is possible to save the game?

Comment

Originally posted by clover3leaf View Post
              the game stopped working due to a shockwave plugin or something. Now need to begin again but just wondered if it is possible to save the game?
              In Melting Mind games, there is a "Help with saving flash games". But the link is dead. Try opening the game with "Start", not "New". It may have saved

Comment

thanks Tipper - it didn't save but I can keep going for a little while longer. I'm currently chewing over the piano puzzle.

Well I think that's me for the night - I'll just have to abandon the game.
                Last edited by clover3leaf; 12-10-2013, 00:15:07.

Comment

Originally posted by clover3leaf View Post
                  thanks Tipper - it didn't save but I can keep going for a little while longer. I'm currently chewing over the piano puzzle.

Well I think that's me for the night - I'll just have to abandon the game.

And while I am here

Comment

Working...
                  X