The Sea of Glomp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sea of Glomp

A very hard arventure/puzzle/platform game... (at least it is diffucult to me =P)

Play here: http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/6612
    Even if u don't love me, I love U!

I don't really know what to do. Swimming around, eating fish and in the end the big green one gets me. Nice graphics.

Comment

I don't know what to do either.
      Locked in the Gamershood Hotel

Online Family: Swim Girl (mom) Someguy (dad)

Forever alone.

Comment

cool game

Comment

yeh nice game
          The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

it wont work 4 me, it stopped loading at 93%

Comment

yeppp, i have no idea what to do, but when i had the fish stand still for a long time, that bat came back, with a key, but it went away again! now there's nothin...
              sigpic
              ~Bell of the Ball~

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." -Walter Winchell

Comment

If you continue to the end on the right side, you find either a spoon on the ground or a shovel. Don't know what to use it for...
                If you bite the worm on the hook, you'll land on a boat where you find a pair of
                Don't know what do...
                Religions were invented to control people

You better trust in yourself than in something you can't see/touch/hear/smell/taste!!

Comment

You have to weave your way around the maze avoiding obstacles...when you get to the far right in the first part of the ocean you need to go to the top and munch on the floating bulby thing to pull the root up so you can get to the cave. Eat fish to restore your energy heart and follow the bat...that's as far as I have gotten

Comment

I have been in the intestines of some fish and opened the green chest and get a red key. I have hitched the bucket on the hook and put a stone in it, but the grate didn´t open... And if you want to dive again, but you have the wings, you have to find the sea anemone (it is on the left side) and just fly in it...

Comment

i don't really know what to do... but before u get ur "clothing skin" u can fly to the left or the right
                      Even if u don't love me, I love U!

Comment

when flying, i foun a clock at the far right, underneath a waterfall, then.. stuck

Comment

ya i got into the cave and found this wierd machine with some wires but have no idea what to do with them

ah man....i tried to use the thing that says use at your own risk on the machine i found in the cave...it didnt work
                          Last edited by Mistery; 08-21-2007, 01:28:10. Reason: MULTIPLE POSTING IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST INSTEAD. READ THE FORUM RULES.
                          Hi there. I can't put pictures in my signature

Comment

Its not a clock under the waterfall its a time warp thing and if you enter it, I haven't figured out how to exit it. Also, you can use the horseshoe magnet to retrieve metal items from dangerous places like inside the gated cave, bop in and out of the room with the big yellow creature and the magnet will attrack the viking helmet when its close to the entrance, drop the horseshoe and grab the helmet. I'm a viking fish now but haven't figured out how the helmet will benefit me

where it the "use at your own risk" thing I can't seem to find it anyplace?
                            Last edited by Mistery; 08-21-2007, 08:21:36. Reason: Read the forum rules, multiple posting is not allowed. Use the edit button

Comment

It seems like that objects aren´t at the same place, when you play it again...
                              I found something like a gate to heaven, when flying in the sky maze, we need a blue key to that... And now im dead and flying in the maze to find it again, dont know where it was
                              Last edited by Boowho; 08-21-2007, 10:55:16.

Comment

Working...
                              X