No announcement yet.

The Sea of Glomp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it seems like the objects really do change a lot... sometimes, items are there, sometimes they are not, sometimes they are in a different place... funny...
    Rose is a rose is a rose is a rose

Comment

Wearing the Viking Helmet reduces damage by 1/5 heart. Oh finally figured out, that guppy is the easier one

Comment

I need assistance.

In the stomach of the moray eel are an enormous monster and the blue key. Thus I lost the magnet.

How can I eliminate the monster from the stomach, in order to get the key and the magnet again?

Thanks

Comment

To ward off dragons...

Comment

I guess most of you know by now...the placement of stuff and the color of keys changes randomly from game to game. If you follow the where the purple flowers are in upper right in the clouds there is gate that can be opened with a key. When you pass this gate there is like a weird "space looking" area....and it looks like maybe you need to have a shovel and perhaps there is a use for the joystick when you see one of the two space ships...not sure though I just got waxed by one of those "dragon" creatures. This is like the 3rd time I've edited this post...I guess I need to wait a while till I play this a little longer to add a useful post. Sorry everyone!
            Last edited by brucet; 08-23-2007, 08:15:46. Reason: MULTIPLE POSTING IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST INSTEAD. PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES

Comment

Thank you very much MacieGrace

I have the red key, but as I come to the chest with the ship wreck. I do not go past to electric eel, without losing the key. I have the other chest already openly.

Thanks

I found possibility, in order to go past to electric eel:

Last edited by Lindi; 08-23-2007, 08:49:19.

Comment

There are very useful tips, when you click "other stuff" in the main menu. yea!! i opened it!!! i bit the stalactite and get another stone!!! How do you use spoilers?
                Now im in some big alien, but can´t reachs the live...
                now i have two "use at your own risk"
                Last edited by Boowho; 08-23-2007, 13:51:46.

Comment

Hi Boowho,

Spoiler: click the question mark on above.

Comment

Hey all, well i give up, ive gotten a clock, a portal, green red and blue keys, spanner, fishbone, dogbone, knife, joystick, shovel, spoon, pipe, a bucket, 3 stones, a stalactite, a 'use at your own risk' blade thinggy, a helmet, a mask, a coin and maybe some more that I have forgotten. Ive been into the clouds maze, the coral maze, the space maze, the intestines maze, the cavern maze. Ive seen a big machine thinggy that doesn't seem to react with any of the above, ive died in lava, ive dies against aliens, ive died against multi coloured dragons and i seem to be going round in circles. Oh and the bat comes around every so often an switches all your stuff. I hate whoever made this game, it is ridiculously hard and ridiculously long.
                    Don't even bother looking for/ trying to make a spoiler... just give up!

Comment

whoa, im almost at the end.. i need something to give to the mother, i would give her the tabocco pipe, but somehow it disappeared i dunno what to give her...

I DID IT!!! but i dont think that i was supposed to take the egg by magnet... but i won
                      Last edited by Mistery; 08-23-2007, 17:11:57. Reason: MULTIPLE POSTING IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST INSTEAD. PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES

Comment

Can someone tell me how to get past that gate in the coral maze that has the box with electrical wires? Ive used the wrench/spanner and tried the tunneling devices? Speaking of which Ive tried to use them too (tunneling devices)...but to no avail...When I try to use one of them it doesn't work and usually shortly afterwards one of the dragons in hot pursuit. And could some one share what area this Mother dragon is in? This game is a stumper aint it? I have most of the stuff in chests...except maybe like the eye patch..and that dang bat slipped off with my blue key. Or howabout the spaceship...does anyone have the low down on that thing...Ive made it to the front where that eyeball is...and it takes my life force away..maybe if I use the eye patch on it? don't know...Ive tried using the sword and the atari joystick on it...but didn't work. I'm running out of ideas. Can anyone help?

Comment

JEEEEPEEEE I could complete the Game

If you questions have, please send me a privat message.

Much success and fun wish Lindi
                          Last edited by Lindi; 08-26-2007, 11:11:08.

Comment

finished too

well...this game ranks up there...it was tough...irritatingly so...I saved a few screenshots...
                            I took a shot of most of the stuff(including the egg) except the atari controller, the fish skeleton, and the other portal(time warp): Click image for larger version

Name:	revised inventory.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	1684663 Like boohoo and lindi, I used the magnet to get the egg...I have yet to learn alot about this game. I'm not sure if I really have the patience to....
                            However if I can help anyone,or if you want me to send you you one of my screen shots post your questions here...or just pm me.
                            Last edited by brucet; 08-28-2007, 07:03:05. Reason: added image

Comment

How 'bout a walktrough?
                              Even if u don't love me, I love U!

Comment

I agree, we need a walkthrough...

Comment

Working...
                                X