No announcement yet.

Amateur surgeon: Christmas edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think i'm doing something wrong. every time i try to remove the ice from the heart in level 3 he dies however much heart rate i have left. am i meant to do something else other than burn it off or is there a specific area i'm meant to burn??

Comment

i am on lvl 2 and i've stuck in the eye and healed scar but i can't do anything else!
      pls help

Comment

anyone know how to get the secrets? ( the 2 presents and the 2 candy canes?)

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
        June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

First things first:
          -Just as you can kill a patient by zapping 'em, if you re-zap them, they'll gain about 5 health points and you have enough time to inject them with pixie dust.

-Ants are killed by the tazer-thing, scorpions by the chainsaw

-Using the keyboard is much faster than clicking the tools (they have the corresponding numbers on the tops), so that can help you save some time.

Now, has anyone helped Santa? For whatever reasons, whenever I finish fixing his arm bones, I can't find anything else to do, but it stays on that.

Comment

for santa make sure you fix both

oddly I think santa was the easiest one of them all

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
            June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Originally posted by destiny1014eva View Post
              i am on lvl 2 and i've stuck in the eye and healed scar but i can't do anything else!
              pls help
              I am having the exact same problem. After I fix the cut and put the eye in, there is nothing that I am able to do. It doesn't give any more body parts, and nothing happens when I click on the head with any other tools.

Comment

will some body help me im on lvl 2 and i've healed the scar and put in the eye but nothing else is happening and everyone keeps on talking about its tail and im getting sooo frustrated

ahhhhh will sum1 hlp me plz!
                Last edited by Mistery; 11-03-2008, 22:47:15. Reason: Please edit your post instead of multiple posting

Comment

have you burnt round the eye and then used pixie dust on it?

got 3 A's and 2 C's cant do ???? or bjorn driving me mad and still havn't unlocked anything!
                  Last edited by Hayles; 11-03-2008, 14:11:51.
                  MADELEINE MCCANN

Comment

hi i got to the bit with the weird tail thing and everyone keeps sayin just put it where the tail should be then zap it but every time i try to put it in the place it won't go right like it'll say inaccurate n its realli annoyin me!

Comment

Originally posted by Animal Dragon View Post
                      @SkiColorado1616 after u use the etch-a-sketchy if u use the knife where u saw the black bit then cut it open

@McHelpMeOut yeah, it's the tail just put the tail where it should be then zap it where it attaches
                      thanks, I've done that but do i seal it up by doing stitches? I haven't played since my last post...i just got too frustrated. I ran out of time before I sealed the hole after using the etch-a-sketch.

where is the first version of this game? I never played it.
                      edit, nvm, i found the 1st one

Am I the only one out there that uses my iPhone to take pictures of clues so that I don't have to write them down or remember them?

Comment

he keeps dying on me.

GH's own Princess of Non-sense.

so polished, you're gleaming with light, too tempting, resisting with all of our might, blinded sould, our misguided flight, silence the demon's lethal appitite.

Comment

this game is pissing me the f off!!! can't take take it anymore....this is so hard, is just makes me wonder what's in store after this!
                          Last edited by SkiColorado1616; 11-04-2008, 03:48:46.

Am I the only one out there that uses my iPhone to take pictures of clues so that I don't have to write them down or remember them?

Comment

Help!

I have been trying to get past level 1 for 2 days, now! Once I get inside, I think it is the fire that is lowering the heart rate faster than I am able to rejuvenate it with the shot. I can't get the blower to put out the fire. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by WhatUpSmelly View Post
                              I have been trying to get past level 1 for 2 days, now! Once I get inside, I think it is the fire that is lowering the heart rate faster than I am able to rejuvenate it with the shot. I can't get the blower to put out the fire. What am I doing wrong?
                              You've gotta use the "blower" as a vacuum first. Try to suck up the blood that comes out of wounds then use it on the fire.

Anyway, just finished Santa's surgery =D
                              Last edited by Jeral; 11-04-2008, 06:46:50.
                              ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
                              A: Guys! There's no 'I' in TEAM.
                              B: Well, there's no 'U'(you) either.
                              ====================================
                              Roses are red,
                              Violets are blue.
                              I'm so glad that
                              colors weren't wasted on you.

====================================

Comment

For the life of me I can't melt the ice on ??? Really driving me crazy. I've tried using the blowtorch and all it does is hurt him.

Help Please!!!

POP!! Power of posting )

Comment

Working...
                                X