Futonaga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Futonaga

This is the prequel to Ginormo Sword. It is much less involved than the sequel, but I thought people might enjoy it. This version was never translated, but it is easy enough to figure out after playing it a few minutes.

Warning: Do not click on the red skull in the shop. It erases your progress

http://babarageo.com/flash/futonaga/

I still can't defeat the hellhound in this version, yet I can kill the demon lords in one hit.

That's kind of a fun little game, but I do wonder how many times I am going to accidentally exit the game screen in the middle of a fight.

Not to sound like I'm coming onto you or anything, but how big is your sword that you're killing them in one hit? I'm up close to +a million and it still takes hundreds of hits.

EDIT: Ohhhh, I finally got there. It's over +a billion.
    Last edited by nin_man; 01-07-2009, 19:05:00.

Comment

Mine is level 16,485,000,149 right now. I still can't do even a little bit of damage to the hellhound though.

Edit: After 20 minutes I knocked off some energy, but not much.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	1690606

Comment

I went in to go fight it and I saw what you mean. I don't think I have the attention span to build up that much strength.

I found out what the red skull button in the blacksmith's shop does. Hint: it does exactly what you think a red skull button does, and you should never ever click it.

Comment

Originally posted by nin_man View Post
          I found out what the red skull button in the blacksmith's shop does. Hint: it does exactly what you think a red skull button does, and you should never ever click it.
          I should have mentioned that in the lead post. I found out the hard way too. I'll add it now.

Comment

easy enough?? ....

Originally posted by jack View Post
            This is the prequel to Ginormo Sword. It is much less involved than the sequel, but I thought people might enjoy it. This version was never translated, but it is easy enough to figure out after playing it a few minutes.

Warning: Do not click on the red skull in the shop. It erases your progress

http://babarageo.com/flash/futonaga/

I still can't defeat the hellhound in this version, yet I can kill the demon lords in one hit.
            ... maybe for some people, but not for me! *QUIT!*

Comment

Working...
            X