Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping City

(simulation game)
    Earn money by building and operating the network of shops! You can upgrade or sell your buildings. Build fast serving shops at the intersections. You may construct different sizes of buildings at the same route. The shops can be damaged, you need to repair them. Fire or robbery can happen as well, therefore you can also build police stations and fire departments.

Play Here

Not easy, I needed a couple of tries to get past level 3, and now trying to figure out how to get past level 4 with so little money.

Aaaah, finally managed to do level 4

EDIT
    Nobody else playing

I could need some strategy hints
    Last edited by Mistery; 08-02-2009, 05:50:42. Reason: edited

Comment

i played this the other day got bored around six and gave up well its late here i better go night mistery
      sigpic

Comment

Bored around 6? Wow, I wish I could get past 5
        Nighty night funja

Comment

How do you beat level 4? Need help!!

Comment

stuckzilla

hey guys!
            im stuck on level 4? Any hints?? I reckon its something to do with what shop you put at the crossroads but i dont know??

Comment

Yes, it's all about placing the shops well so that as many customers can get in as possible.
              I used a pet shop at the crossroads first, towards the end I replaced it with a jewelry because it's more benefit.

Comment

yay im on level 7!

Comment

Well done maisiemoo

Comment

hey I am stuck at level 3. please i need some tips to beat that

Comment

I started out with a pet shop each, later added a boutique for each group. Made sure I had benches and news stands to hold up the customers. Also added a ice cream stand in the middle part, where both groups could go.
                      And towards the end of the game I sold the boutiques to purchase a jewelry. For the last round, I had a jewelry for both groups.

Comment

thanks for the help, after posting this message I finally got through the third stage. Can u give me some tips to earn money quickly in this game

Comment

It's difficult to earn money in this game, I agree
                          Make sure that as many people as possible can go into all shops that you have (this might need a bit thinking about their positioning), add news stands and ice cream stands as well.
                          Also check how much money you can make from which shop. I try to build a jewelry at the final stage of the game, and sell other shops to be able to build it.

Comment

Earning money is really a tough job in this game. The initial money is also too low. they should at least give us $10000. What is the initial money for level 5?
                            I seriously need some tips for level 4. Thanks

Comment

Level 4!!!

I NEED HELP ON 4 PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME :panda2

Comment

Working...
                              X