Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buried Alive

(action puzzle)

Avoid getting squashed by dirt, rocks and sand thrown down at you while using these bricks to climb your way to safety!
    Use the right/left arrow keys to move and climb up small blocks. Make sure not to get trapped on the tall side of bricks because you won't be able to climb over it. Oh yeah, watch out for bombs, incoming walls and scythes as they might get in your way as well. Will you survive all 6 very unique levels and get highest score?

Play Here

thats really really hard my arrow keys are sticking
    sigpic

Comment

Yes, it's a very hard game, I'm not good at it at all

Comment

i didnt pass the first level lol i got realy close to the top and get crushed
        sigpic

Comment

I passed level 1 after numerous attempts, but I can't even come close on the others.

Comment

even the best has trouble with this one i wonder if anyone has finished it yet
            sigpic

Comment

I have gotten a stairway halfway up level one. Old man keeps sending down the wrong shapes. I am really good at getting trapped and squashed and once he blew me up with a bomb. Nothing but sneakers were left.

Comment

It took me quite a while to get the hang of this, but I finally beat all six levels.

Comment

Wow Jack
                  Congrats!

Comment

i managed level one hehe

Comment

Working...
                    X