Mega Miner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega Miner

Your goal in this cool mining game inspired by games like MegaDrill or Gold Miner is to drill deep into the earth to find the most precious treasures. Excavate gold, silver, and some many other expensive resources and then sell them for cash. Upgrade your equipment to dig deeper and find rarer ores. Complete missions to earn extra money. Use WASD or ARROW KEYS to control the miner. Press SPACEBAR to interact. Good luck!

Play here: http://www.gamershood.com/17071/arcade/mega-miner
    muhahaahaaaaa....

anyone know how far down i have to go before i find the black box, lost king and all 4 treasures?

I have completed all the rest apart from the giant gems one lol

Comment

I found the black box at

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

i just found another treasure at
      Last edited by Yvonne; 01-14-2012, 12:39:43. Reason: Added Spoiler tags. Please use spoilers to give hints or solutions...:)

Comment

I found a treasure at

I found the black box at
        Last edited by Kzin; 03-31-2015, 07:35:48. Reason: Please use edit to avoid multiple posting

Comment

I absolutely love it !

Comment

Are the maps fixed or are they randomly generated when you start a new game? I've searched for quite some time but can't find the Ancient King's remains, the black box, and one of the treasures.

Comment

as the post above state the maps are generated....so keep on searching...

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Game loads fine for me. What Browser are you using?

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Upgrade your equipment to dig deeper and find rarer ores.

Comment

I have searched for a long time but could not find the remains of the ancient king, the black box, and one of the treasures.

Comment

Working...
                    X