The Short Term Memory Power Checker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Short Term Memory Power Checker

This is a small puzzle game by the creator of RGB and Sphere. On each level, you are shown some items, and need remember and find them among a lot of other items. Have fun and don't cheat

Play Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Click image for larger version

Name:	Memory.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	1695656

WOO HOO first.....on lvl 7.

Edit: Done
    Last edited by Ravensd; 09-28-2007, 18:16:17.

Comment

this is hard!

Am I the only one out there that uses my iPhone to take pictures of clues so that I don't have to write them down or remember them?

Comment

beat it
        Reading signatures while you should be playing?! That's it, you're in trouble now!!

Comment

Oh my goodness...that was hard and very fulfilling to beat! Once you group things in your head like, "5 black and white, three plant/planting things, cat, dog, butterfly, 5 round (two fruit)" and clicked fast it went very well. That was fun!

Comment

lvl seven i failed twice cause i kept pikin the 100 cent coin instead of the 500 1 but i did it
            The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

Fun Game. I'm glad they had ENGLISH!!! in it.
              Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

my max memory is 14 and i cannot get past it for the life of me

but its really cool to just know where my brain finally fails me

Comment

Easiest way to do it, build a little story around it, i.e. you packed your bag and went out with your dog, you wanted to find mussels on the beach with a magnet but found a dice instead. On the way home you picked up a rose and a leaf from the ground. Then you had an idea (light bulb), you checked out a market and saw this weird cat figure, which you payed for with a coin. After that you got hungry and bought a melon and strawberries.

Try that, it works.

Comment

Wow! I know my short term memory is shot, but I didn't realize how bad it was until now. Maybe playing this game will help get some back! Thanks for sharing this game!! It's awesome!
                    Live, Love and Laugh a LOT,
                    Karen ~ ((O)) ~

Even if the voices aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas!
                    ~ Unknown

Comment

Working...
                    X