Word Monaco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word Monaco

Here is a cute game that can be both a word and card game. Word Monoco is a "Klondike" type solitaire game that uses words instead of the typical playing cards. Enjoy!!
    http://www.arcadetown.com/wordmonaco/gameonline.asp
    Don't forget you are awesome.

The link just sends me to the Arcadetown homepage... so does clicking the "play free online" link from the Word Monaco page on Arcadetown... bummer.

Comment

For me the link works, to my experience, some players have problems with links with .asp ending, and I assume that it's a browser problem. What browser (internet program) have you used, and did you try also another one? Internet Explorer should work with .asp pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery View Post
        For me the link works, to my experience, some players have problems with links with .asp ending, and I assume that it's a browser problem. What browser (internet program) have you used, and did you try also another one? Internet Explorer should work with .asp pages.
        Oh yeah, it works in IE, but not in Firefox 2.0.0.9, guess I won't be playing! Not an IE fan...

Comment

Aww...only a demo

Comment

Originally posted by Mxyzptlk View Post
            Oh yeah, it works in IE, but not in Firefox 2.0.0.9, guess I won't be playing! Not an IE fan...
            yes, it does. i'm using that version and it's loading right now in the background.
            maybe just be patient for it to load, it takes AGES!
            In fact i just played the training mode ;-)

Comment

Working...
            X