Centum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centum

I don't know if you have ever played this in school, but now it is online by Zibumi for everyone.

You try to complete the squares on a 10 by 10 board, by choosing your next square for the next number. Goal is to achieve 100. Time is also a constraint for high scores.

Have fun...

CENTUM
    Last edited by elifbb; 05-02-2008, 11:22:11.

I went to number 58, eheh, could be worse
    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

nice game made it to 90

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

I made it to 20th on the high scores, 90,005. But made it to 90

Comment

91 yay
          "THEY MISUNDERESTIMATED ME" (George W. Bush)

Good Handkerchiefs Pelt Old Ladies In Car Engines, Often Fighting Fireman's Ice-Carrying Enlarged Rodents!!!

Member of the Looney Bin Fan Club!!!

Themepark's Long Lost Son????!!!!????

Comment

I got 86. First time I ever saw this game.

Comment

made it to 95
              first try
              #11 in the list with the high scores

Comment

Made it to 92 on my first try, but have done progressively worse since then.

Ahh, got 96 and 5th place

Comment

ughh made it to 99 and was left the square right beside me and the top score

finally got all 100 and top score
                  Last edited by ShiningStar; 03-25-2008, 22:43:32.

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                  June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Originally posted by *~shiningstar~* View Post
                    ughh made it to 99 and was left the square right beside me and the top score

finally got all 100 and top score
                    wow! great job you certainly made everyone else mad about this... by the way, let me tell you that we (as everyone in our high school years) worked really hard to make 100 in the past, and dedicated lots and lots of notebooks on the game.

congrats...

Comment

I'm impressed shining. The best I can do so far is 98. I was one stinking square too far to get the last 2.

Comment

Nice game. I didn't know it. Best I can do is 88 and I am not getting into the high scores with that.

Edit: 99 and got the fourth place of the high scores.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elifbb View Post
                          wow! great job you certainly made everyone else mad about this... by the way, let me tell you that we (as everyone in our high school years) worked really hard to make 100 in the past, and dedicated lots and lots of notebooks on the game.

congrats...
                          lol I bet it took a lot of notebooks took me a lot of clicking lol this really is a good game if you have the patients for it tho too and thanks!

Originally posted by jack View Post
                          I'm impressed shining. The best I can do so far is 98. I was one stinking square too far to get the last 2.
                          Thanks Jack it's so annoying when you get so close and it's just one spot off.

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

can't get better than 88 so far - will keep trying though! quite a dull game, but oddly addictive!
                            knowlege = power
                            power = energy
                            energy = mass
                            mass=matter
                            A library is just a well organised black hole that has learned to read.

Comment

Working...
                            X