Gapupy's Cooking 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gapupy's Cooking 04

Once again it's time to cook with that famous gourmet baby, Gapupy! This time you have to make him and his two friends the kind of hamburger that they each order, along with the correct beverage. As always they will judge your cooking with 1 to 5 stars. Can you get the full 5 stars?

http://funkyland.jp/game/cook04.html
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

I made the burgers. But only one star. I think the burgers were good but I am not sure what for kind of drinks I served by it. I think I messed up. But it doesn’t matter I love these games.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

how dou know what the orders are if they are in japanese?!?!
      french translation : " ... i have rabbits.... in my trousers"
      lmao top gear ledgends

Comment

Originally posted by Adventure
        I made the burgers. But only one star. I think the burgers were good but I am not sure what for kind of drinks I served by it. I think I messed up. But it doesn?t matter I love these games.
        Well, you need to make the burgers different as well, one might for instance not want cheese, another only lettuce and tomato, and so on.

And it's kinda hard knowing without understanding Japanese, as with the rest of the games in the series. I had hoped to figure it out if I was able to see the text in Japanese, instead of the strange characters
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

I'm gonna sound stupid here, but how do you make the burgers? everything I click on either opens or closes a cupboard, I can't do anything besides that

Edit: I've worked that out, but how do I get the burgers in the pan?
          Last edited by songbird72884; 02-18-2007, 19:12:39.

Comment

Originally posted by ThemePark
            Well, you need to make the burgers different as well, one might for instance not want cheese, another only lettuce and tomato, and so on.

And it's kinda hard knowing without understanding Japanese, as with the rest of the games in the series. I had hoped to figure it out if I was able to see the text in Japanese, instead of the strange characters
            Yes, I know that Theme. I have played the other episodes. Also timing is essential e.g. how long you cook, bake or fry something and sometimes the temperature is also important. But just like you already pointed out, if you can’t understand the language, how could you know what their specific wishes are? You can just retry and retry just as long you have figured it out, but I am not that fanatic. Well okay, I did that with the first episode. But now I only want to finish the game, either I have one star or five stars, I don’t really care. However if I could understand the language, then I surely would go for the 5 stars. Edit: But even in English it's hard to earn five stars.

@Songbird
            Last edited by Adventure; 02-19-2007, 07:27:19.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

I only got 1 star il try again tmro i reckon!
              Im a proud Mummy to my gorgeous son Jack born 24/08/2008!!

Comment

No Kidding!

Originally posted by tarumi
                how dou know what the orders are if they are in japanese?!?!
                I agree!!

Am I the only one out there that uses my iPhone to take pictures of clues so that I don't have to write them down or remember them?

Comment

Originally posted by Adventure

You can just retry and retry just as long you have figured it out, but I am not that fanatic.

Good thing I am that fanatic then

Here is a list of what they can ask for, useable even if you don't get Japanese characters when you see their wishes:

ドリンクは
                  Drink:

オレンジ
                  ÉIÉåÉìÉW100Å
                  Orange 100 % (Fridge door, bottom shelf, on the right)

ヤクルト
                  ÉÑÉNÉãÉg
                  Yakult (Fridge door, middle shelf, 4 bottles on the right)

お茶
                  Ç®íÉ
                  Tea (Fridge door, bottom shelf, second from the right)

ミルク
                  É~ÉãÉN
                  Milk (Fridge door, middle shelf, on the left)

コーラ
                  ÉRÅ[Éâ
                  Cola (Fridge door, middle shelf, second from the left)

ぺリェ
                  ÉyÉäÉG
                  Perrier (Fridge door, bottom shelf, second bottle from the left)

バーガーは
                  Hamburger:

玉ねぎ
                  ã ÇÀǨ
                  Onion

トマト
                  ÉgÉ}Ég
                  Tomato

チーズ
                  É`Å[ÉY
                  Cheese

レリツシユ
                  ÉåÉäÉbÉVÉ&#2 14;
                  Relishes

全部入り
                  ëSïìì¸ÇË
                  Everything

抜き
                  î?Ç´
                  Without

The bun, lettuce, beef and ketchup are mandatory on every single burger. The rest can be chosen to be added or left out. Everything simply means that you put every single item on the burger. Without means that the burger is with everything but that particular item.

So for instance if it says レリツシユ抜き or ÉåÉäÉbÉVÉÖ î?Ç´, it means to put everything on the burger except relishes, i.e. the bun, lettuce, onion, tomato, beef, cheese and ketchup.

Relishes is what is inside that little jar that you put on the counter just before you put the ketchup out and just after putting the cheese out.

Thanks to lili for helping me with translating 3 of the words.

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

You're welcome, my brother!!

Comment

I'll just put everything on the burgers. I just need 1 star
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      Nevermind that...but how do you move the blue square so that it can be used?

(and is there a way to do strikethrough on here?)
                      Last edited by Ocean_of_Fire; 02-22-2007, 22:27:20. Reason: Changing post.
                      Tara Thornton: [to Lafayette] Giving V to Jason Stackhouse is like givin' ho ho's to a diabetic!

"Some things you see with your eyes, others you see with your heart." - Littlefoot's Mother, 'The Land Before Time'

Comment

The blue square, which is the cheese, unfortunately needs to be placed very accurately You need to place it at the back of the counter and next to the sink, so that the left of the pack of cheese just covers the small hole you see in the board that's in the sink.

Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Working...
                        X