Papa's Pizzeria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papa's Pizzeria

This is a simulation game. You are working in a pizzeria, and need to take the orders of your customers, and prepare a pizza according to their wishes. Enjoy

Play Here or Here

Click image for larger version

Name:	PapasPizzeria.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	1695510

Fun

This is a very fun game. I love how it saves your progress.

Comment

Okay, this game is a bit addicting. And not cuz I like pizza. But with each day you're running the pizza place it gets more difficult...more customers at once. FUN!

EDIT: Here's a question. Maybe I'm being dense, but when there is more than one pizza on one ticket, I can make them, but I can never slice the second pizza before I have to FINISH ORDER after cutting the first order on the pizza. So, then the second pizza never gets to the customer. What am I doing wrong?
      Last edited by EscapeGirl; 08-14-2007, 21:35:06.

Comment

Originally posted by EscapeGirl
        EDIT: Here's a question. Maybe I'm being dense, but when there is more than one pizza on one ticket, I can make them, but I can never slice the second pizza before I have to FINISH ORDER after cutting the first order on the pizza. So, then the second pizza never gets to the customer. What am I doing wrong?
        You only need to make one pizza but put all the ingredients on the same pizza on the correct side.

Comment

The link is not working for me. Is it just my computer?
          Hope
          Pray
          Dream
          For This One Day You Have Been Given.

Comment

I just checked, and it works for me.

Make sure that you have the latest version of Flash Player installed.

Comment

Looks good, kinda addicting....

If only they would make the ordering easier.
              Locked in the Gamershood Hotel

Online Family: Swim Girl (mom) Someguy (dad)

Forever alone.

Comment

I have just downloaded the latest versions of Flash Player, Shockwave, and Java, but the website itself refuses to load. I can't even get to the mainpage of this site... Any ideas?
                Hope
                Pray
                Dream
                For This One Day You Have Been Given.

Comment

Hmmm... I tried to find another link without success. The game is still new on the web, but it might get hosted within a couple of days somewhere else.
                  I keep on looking.

In the meantime I can only suggest you general things: delete the cookies and your cache (history of visited webpages) in your browser, and try to restart your pc.

Comment

Originally posted by Flumples
                    You only need to make one pizza but put all the ingredients on the same pizza on the correct side.
                    I feel like such an idiot. Thank you for the help.

Comment

I like the game but what i think is stupid is that they grade you by time, but you have to wait for them to be done in the oven! This one person ordered a pizza with the time thing halfway through so since it took so long ot cook, he was mad, and I got a bad grade! Not fair!

Comment

Wow! I never thought making pizza would be so fun!
                        Thanks for submitting it.
                        Last edited by Georgina; 08-15-2007, 15:10:14.

Comment

Did anybody actually finish it? It's killing me.. I'm on day 32 and I'm so hooked ,but so completely pissed at the same time.. ) help. I'm a Pepperoni master, right about now..

Comment

Nah, I'm only on day 13. I play when I can. I'm a chef trainee.

I even had to eat pizza for lunch today because of this game! I wonder how many days it has?

Comment

Well I just went up a stage and it seems to keep on going .. hm.. and I'm soooo hungry too.. I completely understand you )

edit: I'm calling it quits. It's too late. I'll see if tomorrow feels like a good day for cookin'...:/

Comment

Working...
                              X