BloodWood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BloodWood

This is a short downloadable point and click game with very nice graphics and a strong atmosphere, created with Adventure Maker by Luminy Studios.

In a small village in central Europe something is happening, the forest growing around them has something different, the wood of their trees is a red unique in the world. This does not pass unnoticed for one of the largest logging on the planet, the White Wood Company, which does not hesitate to send their men to take over its exploitation rights. But what apparently seemed a routine work, will become a horrible nightmare when men of the company begin to scratch in the dark past of the village.

Due to the story contents, this game is not suitable for children. For older players: nothing popping up, and no gore.

Download Here (Only Windows; 59 MB, exe file, including video codec that is necessary to see the video file)

NOTE: If you don't uncheck the box on the start screen about the "changing resolution", it will change your screen resolution, and display everything bigger on your screen until you exit the game.
    If you don't want this to happen, simply uncheck that box before you click start or load

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Click image for larger version

Name:	bloodwood.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	1696807

Noone playing?
    Anyhow if anyone gets stuck, I can help out with hints if needed

Comment

Why can I only download at 97kb/second, it's no use calling Verizon, they always blame me
      sigpic

Loki, God of destruction

Comment

Awww, sorry for that

Comment

Ok I got it up and running. It installed two programs. I have no idea what the other one does

Running the game changed my resolution, will it go back when I exit cos everything is a little large for me right now
          sigpic

Loki, God of destruction

Comment

The second one is the video codec that is mentioned in the first post.

Yes, it will go back to normal after you exit the game.

But if you are not far in the game, you can EXIT the game (or even save it before you exit), and when starting again, uncheck the box on the start screen that says "change resolution". Then the screen resolution will stay normal

I'm going to add this info to the first post aswell, thanks for that hint.

Comment

Well I seem to be a little stuck

It doesn't let me enter the cavern and I have a dark room I can't see in
              sigpic

Loki, God of destruction

Comment

Have you

Comment

Well there's the door in the room that has the rusty trunk. But I can't see anything in there
                  sigpic

Loki, God of destruction

Comment

Yes, open the door and

Comment

Ok I knew there prob was something like that. Ok time to search again
                      sigpic

Loki, God of destruction

Comment

Okay

Comment

I can't find a hotspot

Edit: Got it
                          sigpic

Loki, God of destruction

Comment

Oh good

Comment