No announcement yet.

Escape from the Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm stuck with the password for disactivate the protective screen at the tunnel's entrance, i can?t figure out the runes. Please help me.

Comment

Never mind i?ve got it1

Comment

Great game mistery - keep up the great work!

Comment

I'll try, thank you :-)

Comment

Hiya Mistery great game! Just started, it looking for the last green thingy been everywhere is it anything to do with the runes?

Comment

Ok got it near the levers!!! So stupid!!!

Comment

Oh, I'm glad you found it :-)

Comment

Hi again, got all the green things foung the pass thinge now I need the password!!! Sure I'll get it, eventually!

Comment

You will find some helpful hints in this thread to continue the game :-)
                    If you still get stuck you can ask ;-)

Comment

• Eventually got the password great games Mistery, whens your next one comming out? I love all your games!!!

Comment

• Thank you :-)

To your question: soon. It's Sunday today and since the weather is not very nice, I'm already working on the next game. Got some screens already and an idea for the plot. The next game will be some different again.

Comment

• Great Game!
                          Thanks for all the hints and tips too
                          I don't skinny dip. I chunky dive!

Comment

• stuck with the password

eh? what is the password for the screen thingy? is it from the runes? dont understand! help help !!!

Comment

• oh ha ha! i get it, the alphabet of mystery tee hee!

Comment

• I just don't get it? I have read through all posts but I am stuck, I have collected green blocks, tried the correct button on the elevator and nothing happens, I can't see anywhere to put a code?? Any help would be grateful as to where I go from here?

Comment

Working...
                                X