Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazypookzz 2 Escape

There is a new episode of Lazypookzz Escape ready for download; LP2
    As in the first game, you have to escape the room. Find items and solve puzzles.
    You can download an english and a dutch version here lazypookzz

Have fun playing and let me know what you think!

28Mb Windows Only
    Attached Files

I'm gonna try it right now

And i'm out

Realy nice game.

Good job
    Last edited by just-m; 10-31-2009, 11:06:47.

Comment

you're fast just-m . I'm glad you liked it!

Comment

am I done wen the pyramid spins?
        loved the game.
        Last edited by sue; 10-31-2009, 15:43:54.

Comment

Hi Sue, thanks!
          After the spinning pyramid you should get a white screen, after that the last screen. Didn't you get that?

Comment

i did...but the spinning seemed to go nowhere so i was saving when the end happened. thought I missed something w/the pencil still in inventory. Still liked all but the uneventful end.

Comment

actually...you need all items...so you also need the pencil...otherwise you cannot know the code

Comment

great game! I'm currently stuck with a hammer and pencil and only have three red marbles.... what do I do next?

Comment

using S for save and L for load does not work for me. X to escape does. Too bad. I remember enjoying your first game.

Comment

lamarblake - I had to use ctrl+S and ctrl+L

Comment

Thank you Starlit!

Originally posted by starlit View Post
                      great game! I'm currently stuck with a hammer and pencil and only have three red marbles.... what do I do next?
                      I'm at the same place Starlit. Looking all over for the letter p key. Also, the author says above you need the pencil for the code...hmmmm....
                      Last edited by Adventure; 11-08-2009, 00:24:13. Reason: Please use the edit button to avoid creating multiple posts. Thanks!

Comment

Hello

You can find the letter P

the letter P
                        You can take it with
                        Last edited by Lazypookzz; 11-06-2009, 18:03:30. Reason: spoilers don't work?

Comment

Hi Lazypookzz! Great game. I didn't open your spoilers cause I figured it out and had breakfast with Pooky! Harder for me than others apparently.
                          Starlit helped me with the load and save. See above for what she told me.

I remember your last game cause I emailed you or pm'd you and asked about the garden and if it was yours.

Thanks for great game.

Comment

Hi Lamarblake,

Thanks for your kind words! Yes I just read about your problem with using the L and S...strange that the X for ending did work. I didn't hear anybody else about this problem, maybe it doesn't happen or nobody tell me
                            Will try to find out of course!

Thanks for playing!
                            And if anybody needs more help let me know

Tips

To solve the Painting puzzle you need to find 2 clues.

I'm sure you can figure it out by now. But to be sure, here is how to use it:

To Find the code for the keypad next to door:

You can find a number for each color

The only thing you have to do now is enter the number into the keypad

A complete walkthrough is here: walkthrough There is an english and a dutch walkthrough available
                            Last edited by Adventure; 11-08-2009, 00:24:29. Reason: Please use the edit button to avoid creating multiple posts. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                            X