GFARDTO's Revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is anyone here??

EDIT> thanks shining! was i supposed to hit run or save? coz i hit run!

Comment

• Well, it depends on your internet connection. I have a fast connection, and I had 2 minutes, with a slow connection it may take pretty long.

EDIT
      Run is okay, it will install automatically

Comment

• 10 mins and only 80%
        grr..

EDIT> thanks mistery, my speed is 8.1mbps

EDIT 2> 25 mins and finally setup yay!!
        Last edited by Jojo; 11-14-2007, 16:53:31.

Comment

• JAHOE let s PLAY!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery View Post
            Oh I see now what happened. Yes, you are right, this is not important to finish the game but confusing and illogical.
            This is again an example what I didn't think of, because I knew what to do in such a case
            I'll think of a fix.
            Well yes, it is illogical and confusing, but I am also easy to confuse (and with that I usually confuse others as well, hehe. )

Because the baby was calling for me I forgot to tell that I FINISHED THE GAME!!

Thank you for this great and fun revenge, Mystery. You made me laugh all the time. You surely have better humor then Renegade. (Not that I didn't knew that already. )
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• HURRAH! Well done, dear da Adventure

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• I've downloaded the games But I can't see action buttons. I'm in the first screen and the only thing I do is click to the characters
                sigpic
                The cute chicken of LooneyBin
                With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
                Kids
                Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
                Daughter: Emo234
                Proud member of GFARDTO
                Carrot Explosion Expert
                I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

• You'll notice when there are different possibilities to choose from

Btw, I'm currently uploading the updated version that prevents the confusion that Adventure had

Congrats Adventure, happy you finished the game, too

Comment

• im stuck on the kitchen note i know the code but where does it go?? ive tried all the doors in caps lock and small letters pls someone help me!!!!

im goin

EDIT i have 2 keys from cushion, screwdriver, rope, stool and glass (used for plant)

Comment

• The letter sizes are same as on the note

Comment

• LOL Now I get it Mistery you are still on the duck's belly Time to play
                        sigpic
                        Kids
                        Proud member of GFARDTO
                        Carrot Explosion Expert
                        I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

• Not ON, IN the ducks stomach
                          Saaaaaaave meeeeee!!!!

Comment

• @ mistery

is that all it was? i cant believe i was messing about for an hour with the right code! feel exhausted!!!! but thanks for the tip

Comment

• I'm at the kitchen. I can't find the hot spot to fill the glass I'll try again.

ps: I think their might be some bugs left some of the characters appear and disappear in some screens
                              sigpic
                              Kids
                              Proud member of GFARDTO
                              Carrot Explosion Expert

Comment

• @Elni
                                i had same prob at beginning in hotel with coffeeman, he wouldnt go and neither would the one under the bed

ive read all the posts and i dont get what to do in the room with all the ducks and does the code for this go in the safe or a door?

Comment

Working...
                                X