King's Quest II: Romancing The Stones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King's Quest II: Romancing The Stones

This is a remake of the original King's Quest II game for download (Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000 or XP).
    Not only the graphics and interface have been improved, but also there is addition to the storyline, music, puzzles etc.

Download Here (43 MB)
    (additionally music and speech packs available from the same site)

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Click image for larger version

Name:	kingsquest.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	1696011

I have played this game in its entirety and it's a very fun game. I think it's great for a remake of that King's Quest game.

Comment

Ah, you have played it? Did it work on your Vista?

Comment

I played it on my other laptop which has Windows XP. I haven't downloaded it on my new computer. I'd be more than happy to try it at some point, though.

Comment

OMG!!! I used to love these games!!!!! Can't wait!

Crap. I can't download it here, though. I'm at work.
          A woman has the last word in any argument.
          Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

sigpic I LOVE COWBOYS!

Comment

Eerie, just talking about these games the other day. Can't wait to download it and revisit it. Although I think I started playing this series at 3 and 4 and not sure if I played 1 and 2. Might be new for me.

Thanks very much for finding it Mistery, you rock as usual.

Edit: Never heard of 15 bit 300x200 graphics settings, pretty low so I am running on 480x640. Little blurry but OK. I have not played this game or this version. Has some updated dialogue, pretty funny when you talk to things. And of course I found an agonizing death at the spooky cave entrance. Looks fun.
            Last edited by RBS; 03-25-2008, 20:30:46.

Comment

Oh man, I remember playing this on my trusty Tandy 1000 way back when...and not beating it for six years because NOBODY TOLD ME TO GIVE THE STINKING FLOWERS TO THE STUPID MERMAID.

Sorry.

Now that I know that, I imagine I'm going to be loving this version.

Comment

Where is it?

I tried to download this file, but I'm getting an error message that it can't be found. Now what?

Comment

Unfortunately this game isn't available from the creator's site anymore.
                  However I added a link from where you can still download it

Comment

Working...
                  X