No announcement yet.

Escape Library REMAKE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so sorry, my spoiler didn' work!!!

Comment

• My Gun

Comment

• Finished

It took long enough. Maybe it was the cookies that helped. But I finally finished that gosh awful Quadominos. For all that head ache, the ending was... well...
        buhlah, meh, but the stuff before that was great. Finding the tiles was much more fun than playing that matching thing.

Overall, it's a good game. If you like sudoko type games then you will adore this game.

If soduko gives you head aches and night mares, you may want to skip this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by adrienne View Post
          No. Where do you try to use your gun? There are only a few places, where it works.

Comment

• @ adrienne

Once you have the bullets in the magazine, select your gun and shoot. As Erika said, there are only a very few places to shoot your gun.

Comment

• Ive got fifteen pieces of the puzzle in! Hate to restart.

POP: switched two and out!!!!!!

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

• Out yay!!!!!
                sigpic
                Call me crazy! Im a member of the Loony Bin!
                ONLINE FAMILY!
                Hugo_Smith = Brother

awesomeman = Brother

Humphry = Sister

http://supertoria4umz.smfforfree4.com/

Comment

• Yeah, finally out! It took me a while to realise that you had to put things down again so you could pick other things up but after realising that, it wasn't too bad. I suppose I've become to used to having enough slots in my inventory to store everything.
                  As for the puzzle at the end, I noticed that at least one tile didn't have a partner. i.e, I had an 8 on the top of one of my tiles but no 8's on the bottom of any tiles. As such, the only place that tile could go was on the top line. After that, it was just a case of juggling the rest around a bit untill I found the right combination.

Great game, I enjoyed it.

Comment

• Help!!! This game isn't responding when I try to pick up items... not even those that are clearly visible.

It was easily to fill up my inventory, but I am unable to go beyond that!

Some Examples:

I can't retrieve the straw in the trashcan... no matter where I click on it.

I can't retrieve the tile from behind the chair leg... no matter where I click on it.

I can't retrieve the tile from the stool after I cut it open with the scissors... no matter where I click on it.

I can't retrieve the weapon piece in the long olive-colored box, after cutting it open with the scissors... no matter where I click inside of it. (The lid just lifts up and down)

I can't retrieve the tiles under the couch cushions... no matter where I click on them.

And the examples go on...

Again, I can plainly see the items that are to be retrieved... they just don't move when I click them!

Does anyone know why?

This game has been very frustrating because of this... and I'm about ready to ditch it.

Comment

• when you inventory is full, you can't pick anymore items, you need to put a few items back

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Can't do it, I am not fast enough while

Comment

• Originally posted by *~shiningstar~* View Post
                          when you inventory is full, you can't pick anymore items, you need to put a few items back

Thank you so much!!!!!

Comment

• it wan`t load, well I try later

Comment

• The game has disappeared!! I've tried several links to it, but it only shows an empty black space at the place it's suppose to load.

Where did it go?!!

Comment

• Only black space for me too, maybe a bug, try later

Comment

Working...
                                X