Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well that was easy finished it quite easy

Comment

if u finished can u post a walkthrough or something is every item used if not what items are used. this is driving me crazy

Comment

Put the rubber duck on the left pillar and a statue will appear on the right

Comment

after the statue appears on the second floor u can replace it with one of the horses on the shelf in the little girly room

how do u get the yellow stone one the door on the third floor

if u click on the lamps in the room with the crab u can change some numbers at the bottom where it says what u are clicking on but i have no idea what that means. by the way is anyone still tryin to finish the game
          Last edited by OneBun; 03-19-2007, 07:14:29. Reason: merged posts

Comment

^ I have no idea. I still haven't gotten any gems yet. I'm still trying to figure out how OneBun got the blue gem, and where the axe was from.

Is anyone else's "last slot" can hold more than one item? Especially from the bathroom? Mine is holding the toilet paper, some yellow thing, and a hairbrush on one slot.
            Last edited by OneBun; 03-19-2007, 07:14:04. Reason: merged posts

Comment

its the butcher knife in the kitchen not an axe. and u have to do it before u get the plunger or u won't get the blue gem and when u get any gems put them on the wall in the room with the crab

Comment

i dont get it ...then again i never get any thing

Comment

Oh dammit I'd have to restart then

Comment

melonette are u still working on it have u found anything else

Comment

my thingys full and im only in that travle room thing
                      i have:
                      duck tape,a beaker(measuering thing),pink book, microscope, plate,saw,butcher knife, normal kinfe,bucket, blender cup thing a purple thing, a gold ring type thing and a peice of silver scrape metal(im not sure)...oh and a spoon and ...it seems to be a small table with butter on it
                      could anyone help me on that???

and a fan
                      Last edited by OneBun; 03-19-2007, 07:15:14. Reason: merged posts

Comment

I haven't found anything new, I just restarted my game and did everything I've done previously, and now I'm stuck with a lot less items in my inventory. This game is making me afraid of taking stuff cos of no space..

Comment

same... omg i just relised that u can type in a number above the leter and click on the botton and it takes u to that floor...i clicked floor 18 and now im gunna have a hell of a time getting down

Comment

^ if you go to the top floor you can click on the elevator to go back to the first.
                            You can put the small knife on top of the shelf (where you found the butcher knife)

Oh I forgot to mention you have to use the chair again.
                            Last edited by OneBun; 03-19-2007, 07:15:41. Reason: merged posts

Comment

i think i found a glitch....i pressed the small kinfe on the razor (witch i havent picked up yet) and then i got the yellow gem...weird...and now there no small kinfe

Comment

what small knife i used the small knife on the box on the shelf in one of the rooms

Comment

Working...
                                X