No announcement yet.

Kitchen Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I'm out. So, Zyrene, how was your nut and ice lunch?
    Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

i cant find the nut
      help

NVM found it im out now
      Last edited by mazza1976; 01-06-2009, 17:56:32.

Comment

Where did you use the knife?

PoP I found the place to use the knife!

Comment

Where is the nut and what do you do with the shirt from the laundry?

Comment

I'm stuck not knowing where to use my flower juice.

Comment

Michelle, instead of just saying you found where to use something, why not post the answer so the rest of us don't have to ask the same question?

Comment

Because I simply wanted to save people from responding with the answer since I had found where to use it on my own and it seemed like most people were way passed that part. However, if you would like to know where I used the knife I will be happy to tell you:

Comment

use screws on floor in front of sink

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
                    Because I simply wanted to save people from responding with the answer since I had found where to use it on my own and it seemed like most people were way passed that part. However, if you would like to know where I used the knife I will be happy to tell you:

so therefore, you won't help anone else

Comment

oh dear, oh dear, ...

Originally posted by Michelle View Post

dear Michelle, that´s the reason why people do read older messages - TO GET A HINT WHAT TO DO NEXT! Therefore you don´t have to protect your knowledges, just use spoilers - everyone can decide to open them or not!

Comment

My friends, I have been posting here for ages. I am always happy to help and there is no need for all this snark. I have provided the answer above. Problem solved. I'm still stuck if you get to where I'm at I still need help on where to use flower juice. If you need help getting that that point please let me know.

By the way there was a video walkthrough posted earlier that will give you all your answers. I don't quite want to go there yet myself. Still trying to muddle through on occasional hints.

Edit: Out!!
                        Last edited by Michelle; 01-06-2009, 19:59:21.

Comment

Michelle, I did not mean to be "snarky" (lol that's what I call my dog when he's back barking!) I simply wanted to know why. I am usually weeks behind everyone else playing these games and more often then not, I have to read thru several pages of posts to find an answer to a question that was asked numerous times because the previous people asking did just what you did. Usually end up finding the answer on page five, a walkthrough or another board. I did end up going to the video posted but didn't want to. I also had to skip numerous other posts because they were much further along then I. That is why some of us newbies get frustrated. I am sorry if I offended you.

Comment

All is good. Actually I always start from the beginning of the thread and read all the posts before I ask a questions and NO ONE else had asked that one, so , I felt kind of dumb for asking about it. But, there's no such thing as a dumb question, right? Anyway, I'll remember to try and post the answer whether I think other people need to know it or not going forward.

Comment

how do you take the buttons off the shirt?

Comment

Walkthrough from 123bee

Last edited by Mistery; 01-06-2009, 20:07:05. Reason: Added source of walkthrough. Please give credit if you don't write a walkthrough yourself

Comment

Working...
                                X