Norakurabako Box Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unclear

I don't get numbers from the painting, only words.

Comment

wot do u click to get on the game

Comment

Originally posted by NisseFan
        i don't know how to transfer the symbols...

Comment

Link Jinx

The link is not working I wanted to play yesturday but ran out of time, today the link is no longer navigating to the game... any ideas ???

Comment

Originally posted by Unregister
            I don't get numbers from the painting, only words.
            [spoiler="title"] use the black light flash light when the light if turnd of and look at the note on the base of the panting. [/spoile]

Originally posted by Unregistered512
            i don't know how to transfer the symbols...

Comment

Thanks

Thanks NisseFan, that is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by NisseFan
                OH, thanks~~~ but i've just got the image from the PC..... how to get the image from TV ????
                and what to do with the hammer ??

Comment

I'm having issues with the computer. It accepts the word from the picture above the couch, but then nothing happens and I don't get an image to reference with the scale, and I can't input anything anymore (to retry the word, or something).

I thought it might be a glitch, so I replayed the entire game and solved ALL the puzzles again... and I still get no response from the computer.

Did I do something wrong? Can anybody help me?

Originally posted by Unregistered512
                  how to get the image from TV ????
                  and what to do with the hammer ??

Comment

how do you get past the first door. I've done everything in the first room but i cant get to a differant room.
                    Pigs go OINK!
                    Visit my website!!!
                    http://www.freewebs.com/pigy152

Comment

Originally posted by pigy152
                      how do you get past the first door. I've done everything in the first room but i cant get to a differant room.
                      HOLD down the left mouse button and DRAG in any direction to change views.

And I figured out why the computer wasn't responding, in case anyone has the same problem...

Also, sorry about my spoiler about the tv and the hammer earlier...

Comment

Okay, i'm getting really frustrated. How do I make the computer go to a screen with pictures?

And what does the tv have to do with the door? I tried punching in all the symbols. It doesn't work, and its extremely long.

Okay, found the dvd, where is the dvd player? Is it the box below the tv, cause that won't accept the dvd.

Comment

DVD is in

I put the dvd in the comp but I still don't get any symbols.

What else is there???

Comment

Where is the cat puzzle? I haven't found it anywhere, there's onyl the calender. And what should I do with the spike/screwdriver?

Comment

its in the hard game. at the beginin you can choose easy or hard. there's 2 different games.

u can use screwdriver

Comment

i cannot get de dvd-ram into the dvd player + i have a little brown piece i don?t know what to do with
                                please, help

Comment

Working...
                                X