Norakurabako Box Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't give up.. i think i played it before, i might give you some tips

srry i lied i haven't played it before..
    Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

Is anyone here to explain me where did you find all those puzzles that are mentioned on all the previous pages???
      I am only able to find about 8 items which i have NOT A SINGLE CLUE about what are they or what they do....
      FFS so frustrated... :/

Well just ignore the previous post... i found the puzzles. I just had to select the "hell" option...
      Anyway... I solved the puzzle with the cats picture, the puzzle near the computer with the 3*3 interacting buttons and the small door over the sofa. I used two thigs on the keyboard, used the stick to remove the wood on the bottom side of the door, put the handle on the door, put a CD-like thing in the PC and opened the second (where there is a picture with stars) and the third drawer (where the are cards).
      Now I am left with a picture-like thing, a hammer and a DVD-ROM and without any more ideas...
      Is there anyone to give me some hints?

Comment

Just read back in this thread, there are hints for the hammer and the DVD (and maybe the picture, I didn't check).

Comment

Im stuck w/ the door puzzle and the tv and comp i put in the words from the picture and a bunch of shapes came up. there seems to be the same amount of shapes as the one on the tv but i dont know what to do from there!?!?!?!

well im gonna quit although ive gotten this far. it seems there is no-one online today...
          ROCK ON

Comment

Help, I am confused on how to get the T.V. turned on and where to use the hammer at. I've read the whole thread, but am still confused. If anyone is still on this thread, can you help me out?
            I live in the messed up world of my mind. I love final fantasy. My favorite anime is Gundam Wing.

2 riddles made so far.

Visit Wings of Twilight for some good rping!

Comment

HELP!!!
              How do you figure out what the sign under the picture says??? Anyone?? PLEASE!!!!

Got it. Got all the puzzles and the code but still can not get out of the room. I think I may have made an error in the scale code.... no sure. Thanks to all for the great spoilers.
              Suck it up Princess

Comment

Zappy use hammer behind the scale then take the wire
                ROCK ON

Comment

confused!!!

If anyones here... I need help, are you supposed to get into the top drawer of the computer desk????

Comment

confused!!!

If anyones here... I need help, are you supposed to get into the top drawer of the computer desk????
                    Once a pirate...

Related to the Loonie Crew!!!
                    I am an elite member of GFARDTO

And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC
                    Also the referee of GH Looney Bin!!!

Comment

grrr how do u move around? ive tried click and brag so and arrow shows up , then what?

nvm, i sorta understand how to move around.

i am so utterly lost.
                      WHAT SKJDLKQHEHCIRNNBQ CAT PICTRE PUZZLE ARE U TALKING ABOUT?!?!??!?!?!
                      Gosh!
                      yyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Comment

Theres a puzzle in the left drawer of the bed...

STEELERS
                        Best Team In The NFL!!!
                        Created Signature
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ball/Sweet.gif

Comment

Wow am I a ditz or what? Well, I'm not gonna read through the forums, I want to try this on my own but... I can't seem to figure out how to turn around! So... where do I click to do that? lol.

edit: Hahah nevermind, I'm stupid. I figured it out.

Life is full of candy.

Comment

Help me! I can't find the cat picture....

Comment

It's too long ago that I played it but I think that the cat puzzle was in the drawer of the bed (not sure though...)

Comment

I've seen there..... But I think I must have a password first, or something.....

Comment

Working...
                                X