Bar Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bar Escape

GH Escape the Bar is another point and click type room escape game from GamesHandbook. "The cops have discovered you in the bar underage, you have to find a way to escape without getting caught and without using the front door." Good luck and have fun!

http://www.moregames24.com/2009/03/escape-bar.html

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
    Sister: Mojotolo * Brother: Pratik732006 , Clank nd lots of good frnds...
    sigpic
    ANYBODY canwish
    For SUCCESS,and most
    PEOPLE Do,BUT ONLy
    a few know
    That a Definite Plan,
    Plus a BUrning Desire
    For SUCCESS are the
    only Dependable
    means of Accumulating
    SUCCESS

Ah, Rima You should repair the link above..otherwise it keeps saying No such site...grin...

Starting to play now

Gosh, You are fast....lol

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

oh yay! *goes to play new game*

!! tried to

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Originally posted by Kzin View Post
        Ah, Rima You should repair the link above..otherwise it keeps saying No such site...grin...

Starting to play now

Gosh, You are fast....lol
        Took care of it.

Comment

I've got a bucket(used), some nuts(?), glove, a wrench and a slingshot... and I'm stuck....

Thank You WWC for this fast help...

Comment

turn off

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
            June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

ROFL, that's my prob Me not can look with glove on my eyes... No still searching for the right spot to hit...

Comment

!! make sure it's right on it

found a

still can't get

gave

used

I'm on a roll

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

@Kzin....Have kitty give you a hand....er...I mean paw. She'll help you out.

Comment

Ok, here is a hint for all the stupids like me... You can open the lid with out the glove.... Oh, my God... Shame on me

Now I'm stuck on the bottle/code game
                    Last edited by Kzin; 03-17-2009, 07:59:35.

Comment

Thanks for that clue Kzin!

got another key from

heres the code to the letter code if anyone wants it, I have no idea how anyone figured that out

out!!

time for bed(its 2am) goodnight and goodluck!!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Pleasure...still stuck on this Code puzzle...grmph (Probably language barrier...grin)

Thanks Shining... No clue too.....

Comment

can't get the fifth key on the bar. help!

nvm power of posting.
                          Don't Drink Drive.......it's a laundry detergent!

Comment

I need help i put the coin inside the slot on the side of the pool table but nothing happened

Comment

Originally posted by WaFFleS View Post
                              I need help i put the coin inside the slot on the side of the pool table but nothing happened

Comment

Working...
                              X