Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Help with the downloadable games

If a downloadable game is an .exe file, just click the link, and choose open. The game will usually be installed among your other programs (otherwise you can choose where you would like to install it during the installation process).

If the game is a .zip or .rar file, choose save, and save it to your pc.
Extract it in a new folder using WinRar for example (if you don't have it, get it from here: http://www.rarlab.com/).
Then click the installation file (in most cases .exe file) or the file that starts the game, and your pc will install it, or launch it respectively.
2 of 3 < >

Game Loading Problems

First Check to make sure you have all the latest Plugins. They are free updates to your computer that allows you to play the games. They will not hurt your computer. They just allow you to play our games.

Here's what you need:

For Java: http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_ie.jsp

For Flash: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

For Shockwave: http://sdc.shockwave.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi

We highly recommend you are up to date on all of them so you can play all the games here.

If you are still having problems please post what the problem is HERE
3 of 3 < >

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

Bomb Room Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy one

Yes this one was easy but I don't think that we should call it stupid or waste of time like someone said in another thread. Show some respect for the ones who worked on it.

Comment

My words :-)

Comment

I agree, but I hate when I keep explode myshelf by eachh move. As I had understood we have to click things in certen order, otherwise we keep explode. Until know I hade found a key, now I must find another way to stay alive

I found my way out. Easy!!! lol
        Last edited by Yvonne; 10-29-2010, 00:18:09. Reason: Merged Posts
        sigpic
        The cute chicken of LooneyBin
        With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
        Kids
        Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
        Daughter: Emo234
        Proud member of GFARDTO
        Carrot Explosion Expert
        I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

If you follow the walkthrough and click the top part of the wall socket at the second time and are quick - it should be no problem, I tried it many times. Good luck :-)

Comment

I had already finished it. Thanks anyway Mistery....You are great help at all the games here
            sigpic
            The cute chicken of LooneyBin
            With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
            Kids
            Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
            Daughter: Emo234
            Proud member of GFARDTO
            Carrot Explosion Expert
            I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

Very welcome :-)

Comment

thats was really easy...
                thats all i can say
                life comes at you fast, if you dont stop and look around for a minute you might miss it!!

Comment

Easy

Good and easy game!
                  I must agree that calling the game "a waste of time" is not very fair. I do not believe there is such a thing as a time limit on a good game, some are short and some are longer. The good thing about this game is that I can understand the point of the game and find a solution without knowing a word of it's original language. I find that to be amazing!
                  Perhaps the point is too easy in this case, but than again if you do not want to play a game that takes forever to solve than do play this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                    Yes this one was easy but I don't think that we should call it stupid or waste of time like someone said in another thread. Show some respect for the ones who worked on it.
                    well said
                    if you dont like the game then dont play it! simple!!

bern xxx

Comment

too damn easy my god that was pathetic 5 clicks then ur out wow

Comment

Hey guardwolf21...(and everyone else insulting this game)
                        1:Have YOU ever made a game?
                        2:What the heck is your problem?
                        I say this game, although pretty easy, if pretty good. I can't make a game, so that person is better than me.

And any game that needs a walkthrough at least has a little challenge
                        Last edited by Yvonne; 10-29-2010, 00:18:38. Reason: Merged Posts
                        Call me Michelle. ^^

Amatuer Riddler, Avid Clicker, and Often-Stuck Room Escaper.

Riddles:
                        Dracula's Riddle: Level 22
                        Dracula's Riddle 2: First Part Completed!
                        Notpr0n: Level 6
                        The First Door: Westminster Quarters
                        Notspam: Level 4
                        Neutral Riddle: Level 13

Comment

too short

the only thing that made this ggame hard in the least bit was the foreign language.

Comment

dumb

or bomb....

Comment

hey unicornmds or whatever ur name is so u know i made plenty of games ok there called mods i helped update Half-Life FireArms mod and the Half-Life Natural Selection Mod so dont give me no lip when you make a Mod then talk back to me I know more then you think about games And alot about Flash and i have helped alot of you people escape from rooms on certain forums in here

Comment

soooooooooooooooooooooooooo

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yy

Comment

Working...
                                X