No announcement yet.

Şeker Portakalı 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The second 'e' is giving me hell... looked at previous post and got nothing... i think thats where the first 'e' is. And I can't find the 'o'.

The Escape Artist

Comment

Originally posted by MimosaStar View Post
      The second 'e' is giving me hell... looked at previous post and got nothing... i think thats where the first 'e' is. And I can't find the 'o'.

Hope that helped!

EDIT: Out!
      Last edited by link2009; 04-16-2009, 14:53:02. Reason: Needed to say I was out.

Comment

I need the last i please

Comment

Comment

Please could someone tell me if there is more than one screen on this game? I have - SE P RT A I - I cant find any more

NM! just got the screen to zoom in. Now im missing the L.
            Last edited by TANUKI; 04-16-2009, 16:31:57. Reason: Not stuck any more. woop!

Comment

Only one screen, but two close ups available. I am stuck trying to find the T. I know its brown, thanks donaud, but cant find it
              Favorite quote, "This too shall pass" ....... Sometimes like a kidney stone, but it WILL pass.

Comment

i cant find the i

Comment

Its

Where is the first A??
                  Last edited by Mistery; 04-18-2009, 21:45:50. Reason: Use the EDIT button instead of double posting. And use spoilers to give hints

Comment

Originally posted by Bluedolphin
                    Where is the first A??

Comment

im out
                      the i is in
                      i hope this is helpful
                      Last edited by Mistery; 04-18-2009, 21:44:37. Reason: Use spoilers to give hints :)

Comment

Well, time for dinner - the second E & R that follows it will just have to remain hidden from me for another day. I clicked tons of time around and on towel - stared at enlarged and enlarged again screen .. failed to find anything.

Comment

Working...
                        X