No announcement yet.

Loom Blend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nannajoy, the code for the box in the floor comes from the book and the words on the wall when you turn the lights out. All that is missing is the first letter. If you look under the table, you will see a message that d rotated 180 degrees = p. Since the book gives us d=9, the p = 6.

Comment

Thank you Uncle Rim - that is the code for lights in hidden door. hint # 2 but nice to know where it came from. I was feeling (still do) like my brain had gone on vacation.
      And I'll now try the other. Just discovered a bit ago before porch break that one "word" was repeated twice in the banner.

That did the trick.

we shall see if Ican figure this one out.
      edit:
      phone call and now I'm back ..
      Last edited by NannaJoy; 04-26-2009, 23:07:33.

Comment

NannaJoy, this is by no means an easy game. I needed a lot of pointers to finish it.

Comment

ARGH!

also tried click a box in that order .. think my four kids took part of my brain before leaving home. LOL But I get to snicker as their children nibble at their sanity.

Comment

Comment

Another phone call (it cheap time) came in. OK - will look again .. I did write down some odd stuff that seems to be of no value -
              I'll give your hint a go. Does save really work? How did you get to OZ? Used to live in Kansas?
              I did reuse the circle thing - but same as before.
              cursing ... can't see bottom area to switch back to my game. dang Vista system .. May have to start over?

Comment

Lol, all you need is a tornado, a house and a wicked witch. Alternately, you can be too lazy to spell Australia.

Alt+Tab is the standard shortcut. Pressing the windows key might also help.

I just replayed for the rest of the answers. The save does work or at least it survives a page refresh. I can also confirm that you can skip the slider puzzle if you don't want to do the alternative ending.
                Last edited by Uncle Rim; 04-27-2009, 01:15:43.

Comment

I got Congratulations and options to go back in and look for other two stones. Only one I got was from slider puzzle. I did do the slider puzzle. Took notes - so maybe will try again when the mood hits. I've an email buddy for over 10 years from OZ who I enjoy sharing week to week stuff with. You going into cooler temps and we are getting warmer. Thanks for the computer tip -
                  I do like to understand why something is the answer rather than just "cheat" from a hint. Helps down the road. Time to locate the coffee pot.

Comment

I searched for almost two days but finally:
                    for everybody who can't view japanese characters:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=EN

now i can play
                    Last edited by Tal; 04-27-2009, 02:11:45.
                    USE MORE F-11(full screen key)
                    :appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl:

Comment

Understanding how to get to the answer also helps if you want to go back in. To get the yellow crystal, you need to work out another phrase.

@Tal, you can also get those files from your windows CD. here's how to add language support for most operating systems http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Mu...t_(East_Asian)
                      Last edited by Uncle Rim; 04-27-2009, 01:51:51.

Comment

im finally out with 3 gems and 1 huge smile on my face!

Comment

I knocked a box down from the shelf using the rake, and now I'm stuck on the code for that box. two rows of six with that displays dots. I haven't seen this discussed yet, but I can't find the hint for this box.

I'm starting to wonder if therre's a language barrier

Comment

Wow... finally out with all three gems!!! Not too bad!
                            Proud Mother
                            Turtle Lover
                            I swear I was on the Titanic in a previous life, no joke!
                            Getting Hitched September 18, 2010

PM me if you'd like to chat

Comment

What's the phrase needed to get the yellow gem? anyone knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Kanna View Post
                                What's the phrase needed to get the yellow gem? anyone knows?
                                chack the spyhole of the door (the door must be opened)

Comment

Working...
                                X