"Out" file#01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the cat

uhmm where exactly do i click on the cat? tried its head everywhere a zillion times.

Comment

• never mind, batteries

Comment

• help..

I try to do everything the walktrough says i should, but I get no explosion in the end. All that sounds is a tune playing and som japanese(?) comes up when the timer ends. If I go up it gets whiter and whiter and I die. There is no tunnel or anything.. What am I doing wrong?
        /Anxie

Comment

• I have the same problem so I can't help you either. But If you find out what your problem is, please tell me! I don't want to give up.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
            I have the same problem so I can't help you either. But If you find out what your problem is, please tell me! I don't want to give up.

I really feel sad Adventure what you are not able to complete the game yet
            Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
            tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
            we grow old because we stop playing games"
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Eternal Becky
              I really feel sad Adventure what you are not able to complete the game yet
              Don't feel sad. I have still hope I will complete this game. A few days ago I had finished the white chamber and that was also a game where I was complete stucked on the last part. But thank you for your sympathy Eternal Becky, you are also a sweetheart and always a great help.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                I have the same problem so I can't help you either. But If you find out what your problem is, please tell me! I don't want to give up.
                hey try this
                it's long, but i try to put in everything i hav done (and it works )

first follow the walkthrough and turn on the gas tap
                then go behind the pink cupboard where the electricity plug is, turn the timer to 1 and a half minute (or more, it doesn't matter)
                plug in the timer AND the black electricity plug as well
                go to the painting, turn down the projector screen
                then go to the pipe...
                click the wheel (but do not put it into the pipe yet, just HOLD it)
                wait till the timer turns 35 seconds
                plug in the wheel
                turn the wheel four times (do it one by one, coz you got plenty of time)
                pull it out
                now turn to the trap door, open it and go inside
                wait until 5 seconds, close the trap door and........enjoy :]

Comment

• ah....and keep the red disc inside the player b4 doing it...

Comment

• I cannot escape DEATH

Still dying here!

Comment

• After I put the DVD in and lower the projector there is no PLAY anywhere.

Help anyone?

Comment

• nvm, got the play, but it doesn't play it.

Comment

• Ok, a minute 20 did it for me. Almost suffocated, but managed to scrape through.

Comment

• Please someone help I have everything but I cnt get the screen to go down or the couch 2 give me the safe!

Comment

• I'v got it 2 lower but i cant find a play butt on when I turn off the lights! PLEASE help!

Comment

• i cant get the paper from the plant and i cant get the CD from under the carpet! I really need help!

Comment

Working...
                                X